• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
NeighborhoodP (9:02:55 PM): we should double sheik team one of these daiz
NeighborhoodP (9:03:14 PM): double sheik *****

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wtf@10k pot. are you getting the venue for free and putting everything into the pot or something? how is that possible.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
wtf@10k pot. are you getting the venue for free and putting everything into the pot or something? how is that possible.
at $75 per person, it would take only around 134 attendees to create a $10,000 pot spread across all games.

so basically: its a lot of money cuz this thing's freakin' expensive lol.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
thing is, a lot of brawl people won't be entering Melee and Melee people won't be entering brawl so it's less than $75 per person

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Not the reason I why I think they will make a horrible team but um okay lol.

Lovage

Smash Hero
jesus christ kouryuu
are you doing "the kouryuu" just because its funny now? i dont get it
if you're typing a message, and you realize its dumb...JUST DONT POST THE MESSAGE

lmao

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
jesus christ kouryuu
are you doing "the kouryuu" just because its funny now? i dont get it
if you're typing a message, and you realize its dumb...JUST DONT POST THE MESSAGE

lmao
It's usually AFTER I post that I realize I don't want others to see it. And trust me, I never intended it to be funny. People just made a big deal of it. Now it's even coined "the Kouryuu." =\

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Few teams with Sheik on them are actually bad. Double Sheik is only bad if they both try to play campy. Even then it's still not that "bad."
Sheik has a **** good recovery if you know how to DI.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Few teams with Sheik on them are actually bad. Double Sheik is only bad if they both try to play campy. Even then it's still not that "bad."
Sheik has a **** good recovery if you know how to DI.
Sheik is good in teams. She can hold stock like crazy and back up her teammate really well.

The reason double Sheiks don't work is because Sheik as a character can't really approach that well. So neither player can be an effective aggressor. It just doesn't work.

And a team falls apart if there isn't an effective aggressor.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will be attending this and bringing all of texas for melee and brawl.

Does the venue provide housing?

If not I call first dibs on anyone offering housing :).

Lovage

Smash Hero
for a nationwide tourny why the **** would u want to team with someone from your immediate area LOL

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah I was thinking about that post, and I went to watch reruns of ESPN United States Poker Championships and eat dinner and everything

and I was thinking yeah, this is still really far

Top Bottom