• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Sonic Attendance

Browny

Smash Hater
Man I'm pretty hyped to prove Australia is the superior Commonwealth country when it comes to not being too slow.

The victor should get a telegram from the queen IMO.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
BUMPING THIS!!

We're about two weeks away from Genesis 2, people. Who else is coming? X is making the switch to Yoshi (or already has), and Browny also uses Lucario.

I will cry not really if I'm the only solo Sonic main there. lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well, doesn't matter in the end. What matters is how I do. Same as anyone else. Think of how you're gonna do with whatever character you use. lol

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
the story of how he said he was going to start maining yoshi is kinda long, but if anyone wants to know.....

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Shado... Will I see you again man?

Come back and fight more. Go to Genesis 2!! It's not too late to register there and make a splash!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm sure a splash is all you will manage.....

In pools :troll:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The running joke is that Sonic's in general can't swim.

That goes for anyone who is going.

Not me though, I couldn't convince my mom to push orientation to the week after, so I get to miss the biggest smash tournament in the world... again! :D Except this time it's not on her leisure, but rather a convenience... on her behalf... :D

:093:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ok enough procrastination
it started at the last tourney in singles where Chris wanted him and bros to top 3 to get all money
so he was telling kev(lada) to lose to steve(staz) cause Kev would have a better chance of beating everyone in losers
and Steve would get guaranteed top 3. they were going back and forth arguing
and kev just said eff all this and beat steve anyway.
and steve lost to marz in losers who kev would have easily beaten
so he had to play chris and he was pretty mad
saying stuff like "your so gay kev im going to **** you so bad this match"
then kev ended up beating Chris and his sonic i add 3-1
so chris had start trying and destroyed losers to face kev again in grand finals
and salt pursued
ill add more in a little bit
Wow be patient I hate posting long stuff on my iPod so I'll finish when I get to a desktop :phone:

Trent

Smash Champion
Props to Kev for being a man and playing the game.

Shame on X for getting mad at someone for not fixing the bracket, as well as trying to fix the bracket.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
it started at the last tourney in singles where Chris wanted him and bros to top 3 to get all money
so he was telling kev(lada) to lose to steve(staz) cause Kev would have a better chance of beating everyone in losers
and Steve would get guaranteed top 3. they were going back and forth arguing
and kev just said eff all this and beat steve anyway.
and steve lost to marz in losers who kev would have easily beaten
so he had to play chris and he was pretty mad
saying stuff like "your so gay kev im going to **** you so bad this match"
then kev ended up beating Chris and his sonic i add 3-1
so chris had start trying and destroyed losers to face kev again in grand finals
and salt pursued
ill add more in a little bit

for reverence

ok this is was grand finals and chris was pretty annoyed at this point and was mad so he decided to get back at kev by going all mk
won first set 3-1
then 3-0d kev the last set
obviously kev was really pissed and told him how gay that was
and saying he cant beat him with sonic anymore
then the usual "no johns get better scrub"
i guess this is true "
rob good players of their winnings" :metaknight:
this got the whole scene basically "talking"
later that night a lot of scene was hanging out at chris's place. the person who handles the tourney placings and PRs (Z'zgashi)
was saying that Chris should have a mk next to his name because he used him to beat kev in GF
this caught chris's attention and he reponded that he only used mk in that instance and at all the previous tournies he used sonic and various other characters but not mk.
Zz responded saying that he used mk in a GF match and it counts more than winning a 1st round match with snake or something
chris started getting angry saying its who you use the most that should be as your main/secondaries!! and he said he used sonic then snake the second most
Zz proceded to say thats not true and that its who you use in the most important matches that matter!
this went back and forth for a long time (about 2 hours lol)
lots of salt was thrown and people raged
Chris raged and said "this PR is so fail take me off i don't even wanna be on it"
so as of now __X__ is not on utah PR
as you know Zz mains yoshi
so chris mentioned "so if i use yoshi in GF i must have yoshi next to me which would make the best yoshi in utah!"
Zz didn't really have a response so he told chris to do it
so now chris is gonna go yoshi only in the important matches and be the best yoshi in state.
thats everything crazy,funny, kinda dumb

heres the bracket image

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thats a pretty funny story. So __X__ is picking up Yoshi to prove a point? I still want vids.

Aiyyo, ya *****z must be outcha ****in mind
Thinkin da-hawg can't pull another mother****in rabbit out the hat

Browny

Smash Hater
In a move that surprised no one, PR discussions in brawl served had no real effect on anything other than making people mad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thank god Texas' PR prevents all of that.
It's an system that gives zero damns about personal opinion, and goes completely off of results.
Which is awesome.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I wish i was going to genesis :(

So, forgive me, but i'm really uneducated in the field of knowing who's pro around here. Is there like a list of all the really good/pro Sonic's anywhere besides some state's PR(No offense, Espy, just saying it doesn't appear all Sonic mains live in the same state)

I'm sure a splash is all you will manage.....

In pools :troll:
heh heh, i get it

Top Bottom