• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generic Tournament Name #3 "The **** I look like?" - June 22nd, 2013 - Gainesville, FL

D_B_S

Smash Lord
YES I lost to a Bowser while drunk and playing on wifi back in 2011... awesome... I hope you don't think I play like that irl tho... also I cant make this... girlfriends last weekend before leaving to go to another command... EVERYONE HERE SHOULD GO TO the PENSACOLA TOURNEY THE 13th of JULY... anyway deuces
lol Man that bowser counter D:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hm, pretty sure that's not an awful matchup actually.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
Asking my friend if hell drive if i pay gas...hopefully he says yes. Never been in a real tourney and really looking forward to coming to this. Might need to talk about housing, not sure yet. I think its only an hour drive from here, so we might just be able to go there all day and drive back after.

I'm in Jax btw, so if you know anyone who is going and wouldn't mind giving me a ride, I would appreciate the info. I live like 10 minutes from UNF.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
I think there are two jax cars, one for melee one for brawl. Ill get in touch with both and see if we can arrange a carpool

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hey i just wanted to wish everyone going to this the best of luck and I appologize for not being able to make it out due to work johns

however I just wanted to remind anyone who may be interested for some extra brawl practice that my tourney will be the following day in SFL Sunday the 23rd

I think there may be a car or two coming from G-ville so try to figure everything out!

the link to my tourney is right here http://smashboards.com/threads/seib...-of-brawl-june-23rd-2013-hollywood-fl.336455/

Moltov

Smash Rookie
Do I have to show up at 11am to register for singles and come back later? If not how long do doubles take usually? I can't participate in doubles since I don't have a partner.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Do I have to show up at 11am to register for singles and come back later? If not how long do doubles take usually? I can't participate in doubles since I don't have a partner.
Despite how it sounds everything is really lenient, so dont worry about it. I recommend coming around 2 though just to be sure.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Generally when does Singles start? I may be here but it'll be late like around 4-5pm.. not even sure if it'd be worth it at that time..

Top Bottom