• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GC Controller problem when plugging into a new setup?

BradenAllanNet

Smash Rookie
The other day I went to a local, and I plugged my GameCube controller into a new setup, and it had a drift. It went to the left or right on its own. My controller is not modified, and this problem doesn't occur when I plug it into my own setup. Other controllers that were provided by the host of the tournament who was kind enough to let me use one, worked fine. Another person who had the same controller as me (I was using the Smash Ultimate controller) which had modified buttons, had no problems. Is there a fix to this? There is no calibration feature for Smash Ultimate that I know of, so this is a problem.

QuantumKiller

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShreckIsDreck
3DS FC
1435-5574-6890
I've had this happen before, you can fix it by holding X + Y + Start for a few seconds.

Top Bottom