• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet Oct 3 Results *****es Ally Won Money And He's Happy!!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
1V1
Results

1: ally (snakeeeee!!) THANX FOR COMING I HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY
2: adhd (diddy) YOU ALMOST MADE UP FOR GAMEUNION CON BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) GOOD **** YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED SINGLES THIS ALSO GGS
4: malcolm (wario) GOOD **** MDOT LOL IM PROUD OF YOU MY BOY!!!!!
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) GOOD **** ON 5TH KID CHAMELOEN
5: minty (marth) Good **** finally
7: Dark pch (Peach) now stop being a deuch and play again and train
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) If you would had played me that place would have been mines lol
9: will (Dk) After gauntlet i see even more now why i call you " ILL WILL"
9: jash(toonlink) " I wonder why he's good and i wonder why he's good"
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) You did good now come back god gave you the signs today
9: pgn (gnw)
13: rookie(fox) Take some relaxitives and just train harder learn from what mistakes
13: pride (yoshi) Thanx for coming keep up the work at the gym im seeing more results
13: wes (SONIC ALL SONIC LOL) Stop tripping against d3s and train harder against mk
13: bsc (d3) "YOU WANT TO RUN THE TOURNAMENT?"-WES
17: hellfox(FOX/DK/KIRBY) DONT BE LATE AND STAY A LIL LONGER!!
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO)
17: cloudfox (mario)
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) close matches we had keep up the training we should play
17: kingz (mk) " mk is so good even a kid can play with him " - Wes
17: redx (ike)
17: penta (gnw)
17: pd
25: zero(kirby) long time now see come back ur kirby is pretty nasty
25: big m (mk) what can i say mk lol
25: cheese (ics,mk) next time i will put u and pgn 1st round
25: ryan camping (samus) FOOL YOU MOMS WAS LOOKING FOR YOU U LEFT EARLY!!
25: gecho (?)
25: acedude (CAPTION MUTHAFLUCKING FALCON)
25: aizen (mario)
25: mage
33: eli (dk,wario)
33: bebo
33: noah
33: remix (toonlink)
33: shippo
33: lactose (peach)
33: kirin (mario, link) better luck next time man you would had done better but **** happens with those characters trust me i play with sonic so i know.

2V2
Results

1: canadian sueshe (blacknese and ally)
2: anti sausage (anti and basic sausage)
3: orion and minty (orion and minty)
4: megan fox (adhd and cookie)
5: bt89 (ronald and wes)
5: stink bombs (jash and eli)
7: nl and malcolm (nl and malcolm)
7: dk arcade (will and kirin)
9: cheese and bsc (cheese and bsc)
9: newlyweds (cloud fox and lactose)
9: waaaaooooh (vec and god)
9: pgn and aizensama
13: remix and big m (remix and big m)
13: gtf (noah and mc)
13: we hate cheese (penta and kingz)

I would like to thank everyone for coming to gauntlet, without you guys it wouldnt had been possible to have these. I hope to see you soon also thanx for being VERY CORPORATIVE and i would like to get 2 special thanx. 1. For ally for blessing us with your presence and also Paul pierce thanx for the lil seeding tips.

Pictures and some vids from Gauntlet

Acedude55

Smash Ace
It ran smoothly.

we all have our ups and downs kirin. You'll get the best of me next time. GGs

**** you red :( lol c-stick jonnzzzzz ggz

Also I had no Idea NY had a yoshi. suprisesuprise, Yoshi has hidden priority. ggs man

Allied

Smash Master
good stuff guys

sorry dpch i couldn't make this i'm glad you did good though i was rooting for yah :D

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i wish i could have came to this. dumb bull **** with work. great job will, and pd. and kirin wtf lol. eli hope you get gud again.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I beat anti YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I actually went an even amount of Pit at this. :p Also this entire tournament was amazing.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
**** you red :( lol c-stick jonnzzzzz ggz
I told you to reset your controller.....I said this like 3 times aleady >.>
ggs though, you would've done better if your aerials would actually come out.
How did you break it again? You was DI'ing too good or something?lmao

Anyway, fun *** tourney, NYC tournies are always crowded....
And Jash, I would've MM'd you if went for 2-3 dollars, I'm too poor for $5 =/

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Shoutout Times now?

1: ally (Snake) - Too good.
2: adhd (diddy) - Thanks for the ride home, and I owe you one for the wendy's
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) - Needs more DK
4: malcolm (wario) - I'm NEVER Wario dittoing you AGAIN
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) - I dont know what to say lol
5: minty (marth) - got that spearmint marth!
7: Dark pch (Peach) - You take people talking behind you a little to serious, Blackanese and I were talking random ****, actually not even about smash. No one's out to get you :p
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) - Nice Phone
9: jash(toonlink) - Akamaru > Toon Link
13: rookie(himself) - I know stupid **** happened(I didnt see), but you cant let that get to you.
13: PRiDE(Pink Yoshi) - I need to learn some italian from you
13: wes - You've got the DK arms son
13: bsc (d3) - Thanks for the ride, and the CP
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO) - You're lucario mindgamez are good
17: cloudfox (mario) - Thanks for the Pizza(sure Pierce thanks more)
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) - Willy Wonka Goggles too good
17: redx (ike) - When I saw the bracket I was like red-x, isnt he some NJ smasher who is decent? then it was you and I was like "holy ****". AMAZING Ike Mindgames
17: pd - I could have done better in the match, but gay matchup + GAY stage = Gay lol. I'll get you at daphne if you go! :D
25: cheese (ics,mk) Must leave a shoutout or I'll get banned.
25: aizen (mario) - Not Azen
33: noah - We need to Lucas Ditto
33: Shippo(Lucario/MK) - ****, I really need to step it up, if I won, I swear I would have gotten 17th, seein PD'S bracket.(however ***** by ally)

People who went and didnt enter because of Johns and such(lol JK)
Pierce-(GREEN:Marth/Falco, FIRE:Mario) Thanks for being behind me a lot at this tourny.
Dire - Side commentary too good.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff Anti. I'm happy you finally entered singles, and you clearly still got it as you beat Jash and ADHD.

Good stuff to ADHD, Ally, Orion, NL, and Malcolm.

Nice Minty. Gotta play you some time.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Uhhh, I'm not the RedX in NJ, he needs to die >_>
I'm in the NYC area, the Bronx to be exact.
But thanks on the compliment Shippo.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
1: ally Good **** ngr
2: adhd Why are you so good? ngr
3: anti He backed out in our fist fight SON lmaooooo.
4: malcolm (wario SONICCCCCCCCC) <- FIXED FOR THE TRUTH lol @ our handshake SONIC TOO GOODZ YO.
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) lol @ your wii.
5: minty (marth) holy **** minty ****ing ***** this **** ****.
7: Dark pch (Peach) Good stuff placing this high.
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) I think if we re-did our matches after what you told i would've won.
9: will (Dk) Nice job although i feel i could beat you now.
9: jash(toonlink) I think you could've got higher but good **** tho.
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) You did good now come back god gave you the signs today
9: pgn (gnw)
13: rookie(fox)I saw you got frustrated... You use fox its gonna happen.
13: pride (yoshi) Who are you? jesus YOU GOT MADDDDDDDDDDDDD SKINNY YO WTF.
13: wes (SONIC ALL SONIC LOL) Get ***** i should've won that set and you know it. Also UmAd
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) LOL at you not placing last.
17: kingz (mk) " mk is so good even a kid can play with him " - Wes uMAD? lmaoooo BTW I GOT DOUBLES BRACKET ***** SO ANYBODY PLEASE LOOK AT MY DOUBLES BRACKET.
17: penta (gnw) We got bracket ****
25:Big M: You suck fgt *** ngr.
25: cheese (ics,mk) You ****ing suck i hope you die in a hole.
33: eli (dk,wario) Wow this pretty much shows how good jash is.
33: remix (toonlink) Not that bad we had a close set.

Overall again i beat who i could beat and lost to wes and orion(orion first round kinda sucked but was fair)
Although both of the sets where mad close and i think i should've won the one with wes.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
idk why u put me and pgn first round, yet cheese gets to vs some other random guy 1st round. thanks alot now i placed with cheese and got outplaced by my brother.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
You do know that Wes asked who you want to be seeded with first when you signed up for singles, right? >.>

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
****ing Chipmunks I Like The Cartoon But Having Them In Real Life I Mean Come On!!!

no,

He Didnt
Lol You Always Seem To Give Me Problems Lol I Ask You And The Rest Of The 3 Chipmunks Do You Guys Want To Be Seeding From Each Other All Of You Said Alvin,simon And Theodore All Said" No Wes We Dont Care Who We Fight"

I Rest My Case

And Kingz Knights Warriors Warlocks W/e You Call Your Self We Can Play Again Either For Money Or For Pride You Choose Lil Man Cause You Know I Dont Want To Take You Allowance From You. Idk Why You Thought U Was Going To Win Lol Last Game Was Close But Not The 1st Lol. Keep Acting Up I Have A Slew Of Other Characters I Can Easily Use On You And Just Have You Put Ur Controller On Auto-pilot.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
This was really fun.
Thanks to Wes for hosting this.

Vinnie

Smash Master
1V1
Results

1: ally :snake: - Nice seeing you. See you Saturday at my tourney.
2: adhd :diddy: - Good stuff
3: anti :snake: :metaknight: :dk2: - falco gnw MM meeeeeeeeeee
4: malcolm :wario: - Didn't get to talk much / at all. See you another time I guess.
5: NL :rob: :diddy: :snake: :popo: - IC cgs at 999%... woww... LOL
5: minty :marth: :snake: - This was YOUR tournament :]. GGs and good stuff in the bracket.
7: Dark pch :peach: - GJ getting 7th. See you in November / December when you can go to tourneys again I guess :[.
7: orioin :metaknight: :snake: :falco: - Great job beating NL. I'm so proud :'].
9: will :dk2: - You did really well this tourney. I wish I didn't fall into the stupid stuff that I did against you, but you just outplayed me. Maybe next time I guess. Great stuff against ADHD. Awesome carpool.
9: jash :toonlink: - WTF? We didn't play in bracket... but we always do... LOL @ you dancing to the Menu music XD.
9: basic sausage :dedede: :pit: - Very consistent placings sir :]. See you at my tourney hopefully.
9: pgn :gw: :peach: - Step it up.
13: rookie :fox: - I wish I got to play you :/ maybe this Saturday.
13: wes :sonic: - Great tourney :D.
13: bsc :dedede: - GGs in the MM / bracket.
17: HippieDude :mario2: :marth: - Awesome seeing you, Hopefully you can come to Brian's. You're doing better in tourney :D. Awesome person.
17: kingz :metaknight: - GGs in doubles friendlies and stuff. Nice talking to you.
17: penta :gw: :ike: - GGs in bracket. Your gnw is pretty good :D (LEARN2TECHDTHROW)
17: pd :marth: - Omg worst luck ever vs ddd x_x Hope you do better at my tourney.
25: big m :metaknight: - GGs. Sucks that you sd'd round 1. :[.
25: cheese :metaknight: :popo: - If you're coming to Daphne, bring money so we can MM :D.
25: acedude :falcon: - Didn't get to MM, oh well.
25: aizen :mario2: - Nice teaming and stuff. See you saturday / at Brian's house.
25: mage :marth: - Nice seeing you.
33: eli :dk2: :wario: - GGs in doubles.
33: remix :toonlink: - Nice seeing you.
33: lactose :peach: - Step it up, Josh :I
33: kirin :mario2: :link2: - You'll pull it back this weekend, don't even worry about it :D.

VivatheSaturn - HI :D see you Saturday.

Great tourney. Game and Watch just can't win some matchups, I'm gonna have to use Peach more against characters like Marth and stuff.... I hope I do well next time.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Fun tournament. I got Brawl'd all day in Singles and went 1-2 because of it. -.- Next time I'll do much better.

Wes - Great tournament yet again. Keep it up.
Will - We did real good in Doubles this time. : D
PD - Don't worry about what happened one match, you did great in singles.
Pierce - Good seeing you again and talking Mario with you. xD
Cloudfox - THIS GUY BEAT CHEESE WITH MARIO. Great to finally meet you. Your Mario is legit.
Hippie - YOU GOT THIS. Great job yesterday. I need to get me one of those Mario plushies. lol
Mage - I'll be ready for your stupid **** next time and destory you. <3
Acedude - I won't SD when I'm in the lead in both matches next time. I had no business losing to you. -.-
Jash - Great seeing you again, fun games in doubles. Your Link is too good. xD
Blackanese - I got you next time in that MM. ;D
Minty - Great stuff in singles dude, doubles too.
PGN - You didn't do too bad, got jerked in doubles though. D:
NinjaLink - Just throw the banana's up..really..? lmao
Dark Peach - Good seeing you again, good job in Singles.
Rookie - I still don't understand how EVERY laser you fire off connects. Fox is too good.

All in all I had a fun day, just a bad day at a kind of important tournament. I won't be Brawl'd as hard next time and I'll do much better at PGN's.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
First time ADHD beat me since March...

GGs all.

Ally get 2 stocked by my DK on smashville in finals LMAO.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
It's ok kirin it's ok ._. mistakes happen. The Falcon effect most likely got you. Your up against him and he secretly makes the opponent nervous

and red Idk what you meant by reset it xD I can't honestly aerial without the c-stick if i'm playing a serious match(since all I do is u-air lmfao). I switched to A button attacks for a bit but it wasn't the same lol >.>;

also kirin how was my DI? Did I make linkmain proud? ; ;

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Lol You Always Seem To Give Me Problems Lol I Ask You And The Rest Of The 3 Chipmunks Do You Guys Want To Be Seeding From Each Other All Of You Said Alvin,simon And Theodore All Said" No Wes We Dont Care Who We Fight"

I Rest My Case

And Kingz Knights Warriors Warlocks W/e You Call Your Self We Can Play Again Either For Money Or For Pride You Choose Lil Man Cause You Know I Dont Want To Take You Allowance From You. Idk Why You Thought U Was Going To Win Lol Last Game Was Close But Not The 1st Lol. Keep Acting Up I Have A Slew Of Other Characters I Can Easily Use On You And Just Have You Put Ur Controller On Auto-pilot.
wtf does this have to do with anything? im talking about me vs pgn lol. and that was doubles too, i really didnt care if i played my brother on doubles.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
wtf does this have to do with anything? im talking about me vs pgn lol. and that was doubles too, i really didnt care if i played my brother on doubles.
when people talk about who they faced first round it irritates me. you go to a tournament to always do your best no matter who you face. if you go into it already trying to scheme and ease your way into a higher placing, you've really defeated the purpose of entering in the first place. alot of people in NYC would get their feelings hurt with a swiss format tournament...

no caps except for NYC. *flexes*

-RedX-

Smash Lord
and red Idk what you meant by reset it xD I can't honestly aerial without the c-stick if i'm playing a serious match(since all I do is u-air lmfao). I switched to A button attacks for a bit but it wasn't the same lol >.>;
When you reset the controller, it puts the control stick and c-stick back to neutral position, meaning, it fixes it >.>

Top Bottom