• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauging Interest in PM/Melee Night in Dublin, Ireland

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys!

So I'm trying to see if there's enough interest that I could possibly get a Smashfest going at the Xtreme Gaming Centre in Dublin 2, Ireland. It'd just be a chill day of Smash, unless we get a big response, in which case, I could see a tournament happening. Anyone from around the area?

It'd be on May 30th.

Last edited:

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
well i'm in dublin for the next four years, so i'm trying to get together a more cohesive scene so we can plan events more regularly! are there any other irish folk on smashboards?

Diamond Zero

Smash Cadet
There Is quite a few, but they haven't been to active recently. I wish I could be a bit more helpful lol

If you have facebook, join the group and make a post, there is a good few Dubliners within the group who want to get together.

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough. We're running Melee/PM casuals at the Xtreme Gaming Centre in Dublin 2 at 4 PM Dublin time. Anyone who wants an exam break or to play some Smash, feel free to come through!

Top Bottom