• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gather All Yoshi's: Skype/NNID/FC Directory

valtykeaton

Smash Cadet
I'd like to be apart of the Yoshi Skype Group. Could use all the knowledge I can to help perfect my new main (being Yoshi, of course).
My skype is: keatonvee

The Wall

You PC Bro?!
NNID
Zefwano
3DS FC
4356-0548-2157
I guess since I moved I've been using Skype more often now. Can add me if you'd like, I'll try to contribute with some tips and playing some online friendlies every now and then. Skype: Jdoest2015

G_Baby

Smash Cadet
Can somebody confirm they tried adding me? Is this skype group still going??

YerroBryBry

Smash Cadet
NNID
YerroBryBryy
Hey guys, I'm pretty keen on learning yoshi, and I would like to join this Skype group:
Skype name: YerroBryBry
NNID: YerroBryBryy

Looking forward to see some eggcellent gameplay :^D

tigerharvest

Smash Rookie
Can I get in on the skype group? Yoshi is my main and I am always ready to learn from anyone to grow my gameplay :p

NNID: tigerharvest

Devante

Smash Rookie
im already in the skype group just confirming my stuff

NNID: Stopmotion01

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's been talk of switching to discord since skype is atrocious and barely works half the time for most people (me), although it was just a very minor discussion that happened weeks ago.
We still use it otherwise, if anyone is wondering why you're not added yet. I'm lazy and don't feel like adding a million people, I've told the other 80+ people in the group to add yall by linking this thread, if ur still not in blame them too lol

Because there's 80+ people I'm half hesitant of adding anymore or just saying screw it and add everyone until we pass 100 then whenever Jan or Feb rolls on by I trim it down by 60+ once I find the inactives

Last edited:

ToastCunfirmed

Smash Cadet
NNID
ToastFTW
3DS FC
3282-4434-9890
Can i join the Yoshi skype group? My skype is torianothewarren

Rastabru

Smash Rookie
Because there's 80+ people I'm half hesitant of adding anymore or just saying screw it and add everyone until we pass 100 then whenever Jan or Feb rolls on by I trim it down by 60+ once I find the inactives
Ah... Could you or someone else of the 80+ others at least add me? I am probably, most definitely the best Yoshi in Norway atm. I can assure you i will not be one of the inactive. I would also be glad to help you add new people. Again, my skype is jonas.rose.jan

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You can add the others then since apparently the other 80+ don't wanna.

Actually let's make this easier, if you want in on the skype group, add me: greenglaciers
Better stay active or else you'll be one of many to be removed in Feb :^)

Last edited:

PassiveCrime

Smash Rookie
My skype is, "passivecriminal-1001"
My NNID is, "animalcrossfan66"

Last edited:

Verdigris

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vertdegris
FC : 291-9620-6814

Please, I would like to join the Skype group !

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I should mention that the skype group is dead. Join the discord or start a convo with one of the mods I listed in the discord thread's OP to get an inv link to the chat.

Skype is dead cause everyone moved to discord and possibly because skype crashes doesn't update for people etc. (two of those are the case for me so I just plain never use skype anymore)

Top Bottom