• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's Second Personal MU Thread - What has changed?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I figure since nobody really wants to do proper discussions, might as well make this thread.

The idea behind this, unlike the last one (since most of our MUs have been discussed to death) is post your personal MU spread for Ganon. A few comments on any obvious outliers of the commonly accepted MUs (almost necessary if you post a positive MU), but for the most part this is mostly a check to see the commonly held opinions of our MUs.

Got my own spread up to figure out how I'm gonna organize the OP.

Also PLEASE use +/- 1-5, it'll be so much easier to organize the OP than 50-50 through 0-100

Where
+/- 1 is an advantage, but not enough to throughly swing the MU one way or the other
+/- 2 is a solid advantage, basically we're countered
+/- 3 is a **** MU, it's a fully uphill battle
+/- 4 is unwinnable, theoretically winnable but our options are just so easily covered by the opponent it might as well be unwinnable
+/- 5 is completely unwinnable. Mostly just because we have unwinnables, and then we have unwinnables. Like Ice Climbers or Falco level difficulty, we're just so fundamentally beaten that we have to rely almost exclusively on our opponent being bad.

Supreme Dirt's Spread
+1: :falcon:
+-0: :wario: :luigi2: :bowser2:
-1: :diddy: :dk2: :mario2: :link2: :zelda:
-2: :dedede: :lucario: :ike: :ness2: :lucas:
-3: :snake: :marth: :gw: :toonlink: :fox: :rob: :peach: :wolf: :sonic: :yoshi2: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
-4: :metaknight: :olimar: :pikachu2: :kirby2: :pit: :sheik:
-5: :falco: :popo:
Explanations
stuff goes here

Average MUs

Char|Avg|Tot|SD|x|x|x
:metaknight: | -4 | 1 | -4 | x | x | x
:snake: | -3 | 1 | -3 | x | x | x
^above table will be finished once more numbers are around to go into it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That's actually a mistake for me, thanks for catching that.

Honestly have no idea how he got into the -1.

Also post your spread, Makke!

Top Bottom