• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Story

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Ganondorf Story

(NOT MADE BY ME).

(This was made by a friend of mine, give him credit for this.)

Alright so like my name's Ganondorf. And so like what's up with Link; I was never against him. What did I do to him? He's all like 'HYRUUULE' and he wants to get like, in all of MY business. I know I never laid a hand on him, and that one time he was looking at me, I was on my horse, and he wanted to hurt me. That's when all the beef started. Alright so first I went to Kokiri Forest and there was this giant tree. It was all like 'You're EVIL!' and 'Don't take the stone!'. And I was like whoa, relax tree. So he kept talkin' about this stone and since it seemed so important, I wanted it. So like I made him swallow a couple a monsters (it was a prank) and it like totally made him change from root to tree. So then I was like I'm sorry, but he just kept coughing and talkin and was like 'Get away heathen!' and 'HEELP'. I was SO offended so I just took the stone and left after I left some monsters in that forest.

Alright so next I went to tell my good friend, the King of Hyrule, about that stupid old tree. When I got there I was like wazzup and he was like 'yo' and of course I bowed down to him, ya know he's a king. So like as I was talkin' to him, his daughter was starin' at me through a window, like I was evil and like I do to every child I like enlightened the situation by smile at her and she just looked at me. DUDE, SOOO rude. Alright so I like went there to trade poke'mon cards for his kingdom and he was like 'awesome'. So yeah, after the deal, I went to some lake to take a swim and there were some Mermen lookin' at me. Now I was like what are you starin' at (in my mind) they shouldn't be doin that, they're Mermen ya know. So then I ignored them but then they started sayin' that I was stinkin' up their Lake. And this little girl/merman was like 'The jewel, it's my Mom's, don't take it!' She was foamin' at the mouth so before I left, I like sorta froze their pool and like I started thinkin' about that jewel. Yea, no one was lookin so like I borrowed it.

Alright so onto my new kingdom. Okay I spent seven years remodeling that castle since I'm like more gothic rock than white castle, I got black finger nails and the whole get up. Alright so after seven years that same kid Link just barged into my new castle and TOTALLY ruined it. Even bought a piano to make music with upstairs, I'm anti-elevator. Yeah so like Zelda was chillin' with me and he has some voice problems so we just started fightin'. It was so unfair he had this sword that was powered up by old people and he wrecked my castle, especially my lava room. Man I lost but ya know (he was cheating). Okay on to other subjects, everyone is so discriminating against my two moms. I remember one time when I was little I asked my mom, where's mom and she was like, 'She's busy selling potions.' Then I asked where's dad and she was like 'You don't have one.' So like one time when I left my home, I tried to rename it 'Lesbian Town' and it like failed.

Dear Journal, my cousin Vaati, the ******, was like 'I need powerrrr'. I'm like HAHA too late; I got the Triforce of power already so then I told him to take that hat that his old man was making. It made him my size, I was so proud.

The next time he visited he was a giant eyeball!!=P

It's more funny than it's supposed to be creative.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I hate to sound so negative, but I just couldn't get myself to read that huge block of text. Maybe try paragraphing it? And the punctuation made it really hard to read, as well.

Top Bottom