• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf needs an Akuma alt

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Been playing street Fighter 4 and MvC3 again and can't help but notice the similarities between them in terms of both design and purpose. Red hair, dark outfit, powerful, evil, it's gotta happen!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yes, I too would like Ganon to get an alt about a character that has red hair, a dark outfit, is powerful and evil, is the tyrant of a mighty kingdom and is hellbound on seeing the demise of a swordsman that wanders around wearing a ridiculous outfit.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I will replace all of them with the same exact helix king lord genome costume, if I ever find one.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I too would like Ganon to get an alt about a character that has red hair, a dark outfit, is powerful and evil, is the tyrant of a mighty kingdom and is hellbound on seeing the demise of a swordsman that wanders around wearing a ridiculous outfit.

I would also support this

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Personally tho, I would replace one of the OoT Ganons with the old grey cape that was deleted for no good reason. RIP grey cape Ganon.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Personally tho, I would replace one of the OoT Ganons with the old grey cape that was deleted for no good reason. RIP grey cape Ganon.
This one?

iirc that colour scheme is supposed to be based of his OoT appearance, so...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
The only one with a dirt colored cape. How majestic. He died for the sins of PMBR. What a shame.

You people have no taste.

Last edited:
Top Bottom