• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is the Best Character Eternally: In Progress (Replacement Signups Help!)

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Eh, you guys are nothing compared to the Link mains, though. Among Ganons there is honor, esteem. Among Link mains there is only chaos, toxicity.
I know. Our boards are actually a pleasant place filled with nice ppl. But don't tell anyone about that!

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I know. Our boards are actually a pleasant place filled with nice ppl. But don't tell anyone about that!
Oh, of course I don't. I only mention how this place is usually dead because everyone's out doing work. I mean, our social thread has to be stickied, if that tells you anything.

EDIT:
The Link mains are a cranky bunch in their boards.
I speak harshly of them, but they're really not so bad. It's pretty easy to get in and interact, as long as you are neither deplorably moronic nor actively opposed to their culture from the beginning.

However, I find it redundant to point out that I much prefer the Ganon boards.

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@gilligan156 @Johnluc55 I have literally not heard from either of these participants AT ALL even before the tournament beginning. If I do not hear from them by the 31st (1 week after the tournament start date) I will either replace them with @ Nysyarc Nysyarc and @ verbatim verbatim or DQ them.

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Last edited:

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG @ jmanup85 jmanup85

What's the best way to talk with Tonnura? The best time to play for me would probably be Saturday or Sunday morning, like 9-10am which should work for his schedule.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@Johnluc55 Responds by email.

He also beat me 2-0 in the first round. :(
I definitely sent him an email, but I got no response...

Zetto @gilligan156 also hasn't responded to any of my emails, and I don't know if it's because I'm reaching his spambox or something else. His opponent also tried to contact him from what I heard and also got no response on arranging a match.

JaKe's opponent has contacted me and has had trouble arranging a match, so I'm also considering DQing/replacing him as well.

Currently also a bit worried about RnJ Saisei / ikagesu, @Scraptor / @ Kyzon Xin Kyzon Xin , Jarchafiend / @SleuthMechanism and maybe a few others...I definitely got a lot to keep track of here.

@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG @ jmanup85 jmanup85

What's the best way to talk with Tonnura? The best time to play for me would probably be Saturday or Sunday morning, like 9-10am which should work for his schedule.
He's on Twitter, and I can forward that information right now!

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
I definitely sent him an email, but I got no response...

Zetto @gilligan156 also hasn't responded to any of my emails, and I don't know if it's because I'm reaching his spambox or something else. His opponent also tried to contact him from what I heard and also got no response on arranging a match.

JaKe's opponent has contacted me and has had trouble arranging a match, so I'm also considering DQing/replacing him as well.

Currently also a bit worried about RnJ Saisei / ikagesu, @Scraptor / @ Kyzon Xin Kyzon Xin , Jarchafiend / @SleuthMechanism and maybe a few others...I definitely got a lot to keep track of here.

He's on Twitter, and I can forward that information right now!
Haven't heard from scraptor yet.

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
I set up my set with Shaggy, we'll have it done at some point on Saturday. I'll report after.

Last edited:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Still haven't heard from @gilligan156. Since I haven't seen activity from @ Nysyarc Nysyarc , I will be replacing @gilligan156 with @ verbatim verbatim on September 1st 12:05 AM if I do not hear from him before then. Opponent for the match in question is busutosu(ぶすとす).

JaKe also will be replaced by @ mgleed mgleed at the same time if I don't hear from him on Skype or something. His opponent is maru (まる).
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG Dang, did I miss my chance? Been busy at work last couple weeks so wasn't able to check the site too frequently. I am still interested if there's still a spot or if another opens up.

verbatim

Smash Ace

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Am I good to contact him now?
Yep, you can go ahead with that. I will also be sending messages to him on Twitter to ensure things are cleared up.
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG Dang, did I miss my chance? Been busy at work last couple weeks so wasn't able to check the site too frequently. I am still interested if there's still a spot or if another opens up.
Actually, I might need you to replace @Scraptor given he seems to have been out of commission. You'd be facing against @ Kyzon Xin Kyzon Xin . You guys can go on with that.

Also @ mgleed mgleed you're against maru.

verbatim

Smash Ace
tweeted at him asking for a good time to play with google translate. Assuming they can, I'll probably do it sometime over Thur-Sun this week and report back.

Last edited:

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Added myself to the reserve list in case a spot opens up!

verbatim

Smash Ace
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG lost 2-0 to busutosu. Neither match was a total shutout, but he was very clearly the better Ganon.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@ Opana Opana you can play against busotosu. He's also messaging you on Twitter to ask about match arrangements.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I won 2-1, it was actually a close set. I'm gonna stick to Ganon for awhile, I made a lot of mistakes I wasn't happy about. Busotosu was good, he played smart although he did have a nasty wizkick habit when knocked above the stage.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I won 2-1, it was actually a close set. I'm gonna stick to Ganon for awhile, I made a lot of mistakes I wasn't happy about. Busotosu was good, he played smart although he did have a nasty wizkick habit when knocked above the stage.
You and @ Koskinator Koskinator are now up, if you wish.

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
I was able to arrange a set Sunday night with maru. Glad I could get in on this--thanks for putting this all on @ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG !

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
I beat Maru 2-1 in a very close set fraught with glorious, Ganon-worthy footstools, volcano kicks, chain grabs, ganoncides, and uppercuts. I'd upload, but then you'd see all my glaring mistakes. ;) I think we're up next then, @ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG ! I'm looking forward to it, and email is best for me to arrange the match if it works for you.

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I beat Maru 2-1 in a very close set fraught with glorious, Ganon-worthy footstools, volcano kicks, chain grabs, ganoncides, and uppercuts. I'd upload, but then you'd see all my glaring mistakes. ;) I think we're up next then, @ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG ! I'm looking forward to it, and email is best for me to arrange the match if it works for you.
I could try sometime tomorrow maybe. My emails seem to have reached mostly spam boxes unfortunately, but I'll have sent you a message by email too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom