• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Doubles Partners

TheLankyArtichoke71

Smash Rookie
So I was trying to brainstorm some good doubles teams, and I came up with this. I’m a Gannon and Diddy main, and I was thinking that’d my Gannon could be a decent stock tank as I play defensively until kill percent as Falco could rack up damage on the opponents. Falco has pretty reliable ledge trapping decently damaging combos, and Gannon has a fair amount for moves that send at almost the perfect angle for ledge trapping. No pun intended. Falco could play aggressively till’ the opponent is at kill percent. And then gannondorf could switch to the aggressive side to get the kill as both Gannon and Falco have good combo and setup throws. Also, as a plus, if Gannondorf is losing stage control due to a combo, Falco, from the other side of the stage, could shoot his stun blaster at the opponent that’s beating up Gannon to give Gannon some time to hit his opponent with let’s say a back throw to regain stage control and possibly even help out his teammate. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or have any ideas for a good ganondorf or diddy teammate?

Top Bottom