• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf community T-shirt!

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
Rejoice, brethren of darkness, the Ganondorf community T-shirt is here!

There are two options to obtain the shirt:
  • Purchase it through the teespring.com campaign (cheapest)
  • Use the source image to customize and print it yourself
(Campaigns ended)
Teespring campaign.
I have a short campaign on Teespring where you can buy it for less than $12 USD (before shipping), go here to reserve/purchase the shirt. In order to keep the shirt as cheap as possible, I set the profit margin to zero. I selected the premium quality shirt, which is in the middle price range, so it should hopefully be comfortable.

Customized shirt.
If you are in a country where Teespring won't ship or if you wish to further customize your shirt, I've provided the source vector graphic and raster graphic for you to print it through a local company or another website. (Previewing these graphics might be challenging since they are all white with a transparent background.) I recommend using the vector graphic if your vendor supports it, but the raster should be ok. Some customizations you could make include adding your name to the back, changing the shirt style, making a ladies tee, putting it on a coffee mug, etc. A couple sites you could try include customink.com or designashirt.com. I made a sample on customink.com with my name on the back that you could edit if you'd like.

I put a lot of effort into getting prominent Ganon players, active Ganon boards users, competitive players, and most of the people on the Ganon Community Tier list onto it, a couple who requested to be on it, etc. but I'm human and there are probably many who I neglected to put on it. Please forgive me if that's the case with you, but I hope you still enjoy the shirt.

I received some feedback, suggestions, corrections, etc. over the past couple weeks, and this is the final design I ended up going with. I figured having "GanonTheBeast" in the middle of the shirt helps distinguish it as a Ganon community shirt compared to other characters on the triforce. ;)

• Gungnir ぐんぐにる
  • Pon ぽん
  • busutosu ぶすとす
  • Potechi ポテチ
  • Papaya ぱぱいや
  • Rudori るどり
  • KEN ケン
  • Luz ルス
  • Ganof がのふ
  • Tonnura とんぬら
  • Apostroph イカゲス

I hope you all like it! If you end up ordering the shirt, feel free to post a picture with it when you get it. :) If you want to help promote it, you're welcome to retweet me or link to this post.

Last edited:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
Is there a chance that someone can order 2 shirts & ship 1 of them to me?
It doesn't ship to Israel & i really want a shirt, i'll pay back for the shirt & the international shipping fees if needed.

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
upsetting that i dont see myself on the shirt, but i see people that are in C tier smh
Yup, I knew mistakes like this might pop up. Sent a revised version to teespring, we'll see what they say. Also updated the source images provided.

Last edited:

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Aaaay this is great.

Normally not my style, but sign me up for this one. If my manly eyes could even produce tears my face would be drowning. :)

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
If I can manage to gather up some $$$ I'll definitely get it.

MGK

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't seem like it ships to Australia as well. I really want a T-Shirt as well. Can someone buy 2 and send one to me? Much appreciated. <- Ignore this. :p

Last edited:

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
I don't exactly know how teespring campaigns work, but I know the shirt's first campaign ends in 24 hours, so if you want the shirt at the lowest price, now's the time to order.

I'll probably start another campaign after the first, but instead of a minimum of 10 I'll probably do a minimum of 5, which will inevitably raise vendor's price.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Alright because I couldn't manage to get it don't roast me please let my burns heal first

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
I don't think I'll run another campaign on the shirt, so the next 7 days will likely be the last chance you'll get to have the shirt! (Outside of making it yourself.) Only 5 more reservations are needed to print a new batch--I hope those of you who missed the last campaign will pick it up this round. Also, the price is the same, so no worries there. https://teespring.com/ganoncommunity

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
Only four more are needed now, and there's just over 24 hours left to get the shirt through Teespring. Help these other 6 ganons get a shirt! :)

Capture.PNG

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Sorry, gleed. I wasn't able to get one this time.
Hopefully next time, tho.

Top Bottom