• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Risk/Reward Chart

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Below is a Risk/Reward Chart.

It shows how risky and rewarding Ganon's moves (generally) are.
For example: Ftilt having a higher reward that Dtilt is not the true when it comes to low%-juggles/combos.
It's hard to judge since all moves have different areas of usage and such, but it's a rough picture.

Also, no move is risky when used at the right time,
I guess you could look at it from a "sorta" neutral Game Situation-perspective.

This is mostly for fun. Feel free to ask/discuss.

Last edited:

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Good stuff.

To make it better you could add a line from the upper left corner to the lower right. Anything on the upper right side of the line is more rewarding than risky, anything on the other side is the opposite.

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
I'd put higher reward on F-smash since it doesn't rely on a sweetspot as much as U-smash does, and i'd lower the risk of Fair a bit since it's relatively safe on shield, otherwise looks great.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I'd put higher reward on F-smash since it doesn't rely on a sweetspot as much as U-smash does, and i'd lower the risk of Fair a bit since it's relatively safe on shield, otherwise looks great.
The reason I put higher reward on Usmash than Fsmash, is because of its nasty Combo Potential, but yeah, when it comes to killing in general, Fsmash is better.
I put some risk in Fair because of its long cooldown and poor Auto Cancel Window, compared to his other aerials.

I'm not saying you're either right or wrong, tho. Thanks for the input.
Discussing is the purpose of this thread, after all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom