• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon in doubles?

Toa Idar

Banned via Warnings
Peach and Sheik are Ganondorfs best teammates imo.
Peach rack up alot of % easily and Ganon finishes them off. She also has alot of great moves for back and forth combos between you and her.
Same goes for Sheik.
They can also easily save ganon with the needles, turnip and float.

I team with a Fox/Falcon player at our bi-weeklies and consistently make it into top 4.
Fox And Falcon are ok teammates for Ganon because if either you or them get a grab, you always have strong punishes. they are not that good at saving Ganon though.

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Ganondorf does particularly well with Peach and Fox in teams. Peach compliments Ganon well because they both can control space really well and they trade really well with other team's moves. They both can hit pretty hard and they both lives for quite a long time. As for Fox, Fox is a really good support character for Ganon, or vice versa. Fox does a good job getting around the stage and cleaning up stocks that you have dealt damage to.

The main goal of Ganon in doubles is to deal as much damage as possible and to stay in or around the center of stage as much as possible. Ganon should be trying to control center stage, and Fox should be trying to fend off opponents from Ganon, or just control the edges, but it can be risky cause if Fox gets sent off stage, Ganon will have to go and knock the opponent away to prevent a gimp.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Ganon + sheik/fox/puff is OP
+ Falcon is ok
+ Ganon is hilarious

Barry BlaZe

Smash Cadet
Ive personally attained my best results when teaming with peaches and pikachus! Ganon is def more viable in teams. I just kind of try to sit center stage and control space. Punch my opponents when theyre busy with my other teammate.

Peach + Ganon is op because youre both stock tanks. Peach cc down smash = tons of damage!!! Ganon just needs a couple hits and BAM PEACE THEY DEAD RIP

Top Bottom