• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamingSpot: Falco Advanced Training Tutorial (Volume 1)

xAer

Smash Cadet
GamingSpot presents:

Falco Advanced Training Tutorial (Volume 1)

We created this video because there are still so many players who didn't get their skills
to a 100% in SSBM (not saying that our player in the video has) so rather than wanting you
people criticize this video, we want to set a Goal to the gamers, by teaching them some of
the Advanced Techniques in SSBM, and have them use it like at the end of the video.

Lots of you guys might think "they made this video a little bit too late", but no! there
are a lots of SSBM players out there and still getting Newcomers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI6CThyOYzs

Enjoy & Thanks for Watching

-----Credits-----

Kenny (Negativ3) Reyes
Jorge (Atta) Jiménez

Song: Walking Ashland - I am for you

soap

Smash Hero
eh, theres enough training videos out there, instead of going through super basic stuff like short hops and wavedashes, show some more subtle falco specific things, like how to delay the dair on shields, reverse lasers, double jump lasers, but it is volume 1 so i assume more is to come

not bad

xAer

Smash Cadet
the point of this video is to show people or newcomers how to do things, there are lots of people (newcomers) who dont know how to do basic stuff, even a teacher if u go to college teaches you from the basics, because there will always be new ppl wanting to study ( in this case "to play") new things.
So basically my point in this video is to give a kind of a Goal or Exam, so they can try to pass.
Hope you understand what i mean.

We also made this video for specially for the Dominican Republic SSBM community, the gaming in this country is a lil poor but we try everyday to increase it by letting ppl from another countries know that we have good players.

I'm the kind of guy who once was a noob, and i like to help others with the new things i've learned. (not saying i'm a pro btw)

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
we do have enough tutorial vids already. but your presentation is probably the best out of them. i really liked it even though i knew about these stuff like 4 years ago.

Narwhal

Smash Rookie
Hey man make a volume 2! I loved the first one and want to make my falco better!

Top Bottom