• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaming World's Let's Try It One More Time Event Results

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
1:Shadow
2:Snakeee
3:Black Waltz
4:Kai
5: Dapuffster
5: Blue
7: Jimmy
7: Rhyme
9: Scion
9: Wind
9: Doom
9: Brian C
13: Larry
13: Scope
13: Rob
13: Spade
17: Munk
17: Banjo the RARE King
17: Hefaustos
17: Luke
17: DPP
17: Dyce

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
(Copied from original thread)

I had to play Snakee twice and we're generally 50-50.
He got the better of me both times (I did poorly, I was gimped at like 30% sometimes, ah well).

1:Shadow - Finally was able to play, sucks to be friendlies, I usually sandbag just as my second nature. Least you know how to play Olimar a bit more (maybe?) Also, good dairs :3 I want to play you in tourney though rahr.
2:Snakeee - Good stuff! Nice going with you and Shadow for teams too. Hope to see you both again!
3:Black Waltz - Good stuff spelling my name correctly.
5: Dapuffster - I believe you said you are bad against Olimars, eh? Sucks you had to play two. ):
5: Blue - Sonicccc
7: Rhyme - You'll win more if you are Olimar!
9: Wind - Talim was my main in SC2 because I still feel like it's a button mash game. :D
9: Doom - I didn't know you were coming till you appeared. Good games (:
17: Munk - I thought you would have gotten a higher score :U

TO - This was very small, however------ I had great fun. It ran smoothly (Too smoothly?) Only problem I had was the TVs with wifi game play. Continue hosting. I hope more people will show up. It was good >:3

Final Note:: I believe I forgot my prize money for teams |D

Short shout out list. For everyone else, I don't know your names sorry |D
If you tell me who you are I'll remember you and counter a shout out via edit.

NOTE:: Edit the top eight placers with their mains please?
1 MK
2 Zamus
3 Olimar
4 Sonic
5 Jigglypuff/Diddy/?
5 Sonic
7 ?
7 Samus/Olimar

I don't know the rest and maybe some have secondaries.
Thanks in advance for keeping up the good work Ankoku.

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
(Copied from original thread)

I had to play Snakee twice and we're generally 50-50.
He got the better of me both times (I did poorly, I was gimped at like 30% sometimes, ah well).

1:Shadow - Finally was able to play, sucks to be friendlies, I usually sandbag just as my second nature. Least you know how to play Olimar a bit more (maybe?) Also, good dairs :3 I want to play you in tourney though rahr.
2:Snakeee - Good stuff! Nice going with you and Shadow for teams too. Hope to see you both again!
3:Black Waltz - Good stuff spelling my name correctly.
5: Dapuffster - I believe you said you are bad against Olimars, eh? Sucks you had to play two. ):
5: Blue - Sonicccc
7: Rhyme - You'll win more if you are Olimar!
9: Wind - Talim was my main in SC2 because I still feel like it's a button mash game. :D
9: Doom - I didn't know you were coming till you appeared. Good games (:
17: Munk - I thought you would have gotten a higher score :U

TO - This was very small, however------ I had great fun. It ran smoothly (Too smoothly?) Only problem I had was the TVs with wifi game play. Continue hosting. I hope more people will show up. It was good >:3

Final Note:: I believe I forgot my prize money for teams |D

Short shout out list. For everyone else, I don't know your names sorry |D
If you tell me who you are I'll remember you and counter a shout out via edit.

NOTE:: Edit the top eight placers with their mains please?
1 MK
2 Zamus
3 Olimar
4 Sonic
5 Jigglypuff/Diddy/?
5 Sonic
7 ?
7 Samus/Olimar

I don't know the rest and maybe some have secondaries.
Thanks in advance for keeping up the good work Ankoku.

7 Ness (Jimmy/N.OW)

And BlackWaltz I gave you the 15 dollars we both won in teams lol. Right after you had a friendly with shadow i gave it to you. (we won 30 dollars total). Tournament was a lot of fun overall, thanks for teaming with me blackwaltz

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Ooh, the 'Jimmy' part threw me off. Good fights :3 I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with a Ness partner!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh, and what were the payouts? If you can't provide that, entry fee would be fine too.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
entree fee was like 15 bucks and payout was something like 65/30/10??

i cant beleive i got sick and missed it. ROB/mk woulda been in the top 3 and me and dapuffster would try again in doubles >_> next week i guess

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh, and what were the payouts? If you can't provide that, entry fee would be fine too.
Well it was 60/30/10 for singles but me and my brother split the money and got $92 each. And I think Black Waltz received $18.

And what was that Crizthakidd? Are you saying you would have beaten us? I smell a future MM lol.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Meh, I ended up getting the hard bracket and ended up having to face the person I couldn't beat. Not saying that I would have beaten Snakee's ZSS, but I would have much rather prefered to fight you or shadow rather than Blackwaltz olimar.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's funny, because I'd prefer them in the reverse order. Shadow is the one I fear most because he was the hardest for me in both singles and teams every time I played him.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Shoutouts? Why not.

Also, I don't think I've ever done one of these before...SHOUTOUT CHERRY POP! XD

BlackWaltS: I know you get cheesed when your name is spelt incorrectly. ; ) Good stuff. I felt like my Kirby was a good enough challenge for you. We'll have to do the Oli ditto next time, though.

Puffster: I feel like I cheated you somehow. 189% on the last stock? Stupid Brawl. :p That second match didn't seem out of the ordinary though. You still ranked higher than me. -patsies-

Blue: Should have gone Samus against your Sonic second match. =/ I forgot how predictable my Kirby can be. Oh well, awesome friendlies.

SBK: Sorry I don't know your forum name, but I believe you were that D3 main. Insanely close matches. Just wanted to let you know that the second and third friendlies we had I was definitely not sandbagging (first one I was, haha). You DON'T FRICKIN' MOVE! Get that joystick pumpin', you'll do even better.

Snake: Awesome seeing you again, man. Sorry it took me so long to get into my groove in frienidlies. Could have been much better matches. But whatever.

Shadow: Still a second-rate player if I ever saw one. :3

DSag: Way to show up three hours late. You need to point me in the direction of Wario's dentist.

Doom: Samus counterpicking Lucario? What are the odds. :p

GamingWolrd: LOL. I'll never get over that typo. Great event, awesome pizza, would come again.

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
GamingWolrd: LOL. I'll never get over that typo. Great event, awesome pizza, would come again.
Who says it's a typo?? Old advertising technique to get noticed and have people remember you even more than they would have normally, LOL

There's no edit button for my name, but you won't forget anytime soon

bigmac267

Smash Cadet
Who says it's a typo?? Old advertising technique to get noticed and have people remember you even more than they would have normally, LOL

There's no edit button for my name, but you won't forget anytime soon
That's a great idea- I could call myself bigamc instead of bigmac... wait, then people might start asking me when the next showing of Tropic Thunder is. :laugh: Nevermind, scratch that idea.

Top Bottom