• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown , Garden City, Michigan - July 10th

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Brawl Doubles

1. Team Fail (Lain and Dingdong) $168.00
2. Pool Party (L_Cancel and Anther) $84.00
3. Lemon Pledge (Xatic and Coco) $28.00
4. Fire and Ice (Ron and Zyth)
5. Boxxy-kun and Goddy-sama (Boxxy and Goddy)
5. Star Warrior (Rayquaza07 and Dusk)
7. Tutu and Darklouis (Tutu and Darklouis
7. STFU AND GTFO!! (Deeboe and Sandwich)
9. THIS...IS...WIFI! (Sparta Kick and Tech_Chase)
9. Team Heat (Mr.Watch and Game)
9. Team Jacob (Demp and LordHelmet)
9. Gifts and Ryuts (Gifts and Ryuts)
13. He Rolls While I F-Tilt (Ori and MythTrainerInfinity)
13. Up-Tilt (Oblivion and Day)

Brawl Singles

1: Lain $163.00 :popo: :snake: :metaknight:

2: Anther $75.00 :pikachu2: :popo:

3: Boxxy $47.00 :popo: :snake: :metaknight:

4: L_Cancel $27.00 :olimar:

5: OmegaXF $14.00 :marth:

5: Sparta Kick $14.00 :snake:

7: Tutu :shiek:

7: Rayquaza07 :metaknight: :snake:

9: Coco :olimar:

9: MythTrainerInfinity :lucario:

9: DarkLouis :snake: :wolf:

9: WTP :kirby2:

13: Rizk7 :fox:

13: Zyth :metaknight:

13: Xatic :wario:

13: Goddy :metaknight:

17: Lordhelmet :falcon:

17: Oblivion :snake:

17: Technical_Chase :dedede: :snake:

17: Xyless :peach:

17: Artemis :pikachu2:

17: Swift :metaknight:

17: Ori :marth: :snake:

17: Arie :lucas:

*Pools Cutoff*

25: Ryuts
25: Hugs
25: PhoenixRisesTwice
25: Gifts
25: Day
25: Demp
25: McNuggets
25: Mew
33: Cosmo
33: Dusk

Special thanks go out to everyone who showed up and made this the best tournament Michigan has had in months. Pharrox, myself and Ori really appreciate it. We appreciate all the new faces that showed up as well as some of the veterans we havent seen in ages. Thank you so much for a great tournament and the positive feedback. You guys have inspired me to become a T.O. now. Pharrox and I are looking to host another one of these in September and we should have melee and side events going. I'll do shoutouts later. Thanks again everyone!

Also we will be uploading the pictures we took of the top 5 soon. They can be email to you by request. Boxxy slipped out before we could take his picture though lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Oh snap. Shoutouts time! Also I'd like to say myself using ICs did not contribute to my position in placing. lol. I lost the one match I went ICs. ;___; Ditto with Boxxy.

anyways....

1: Lain - Good job Lain! Your snake came in handy this time. xD It was fun hanging out as always!

2: Anther $75.00 - Antherrrr. I enjoyed teaming! I felt like we could have won. We were sooo close that first set. Good stuff in tourney! xD Fun hanging out with you too!

3: Boxxy $47.00 - Boxxxxxxy. Maaaaaan, you did really well yesterday! Nice job beating me and Omega. You're definitely establishing yourself as one of the best in MI. I'm glad you switched to ICs, I feel like it's really helping you grow as a player. And helping you with the habits you used to have when you mained snake. Gooood stuff. <3

4: L_Cancel $27.00 - wifi Olimar.

5: OmegaXF $14.00 - Good stuff at the tourney. I lost twice to ICs to. xD We didn't get to play this time lol. I would definitely like to sometime. n_n

5: Sparta Kick $14.00 - GGs in tourney! You're quickly becoming one of Michigan's best snakes. I definitely saw some improvement since just the last time we played at MBZ2. Keep it up!

7: Tutu - Omg Tutu! you did really well! Our pool set was fun. You're going to become one of the best sheiks soon. I know it. I think we both learned to trust our mains too. lol. You going Zelda against Boxxy, and me going ICs. xD. Amazing hanging out. <3

7: Rayquaza07 - Im glad to see you made it to a tourney! You're already good, and coming to more tournies will just make you even better. It was nice meeting you.

9: Coco - My Olimar brother! lol. I got the boxxy ICs ownage this time. xD Nice hanging out with you. I'm just glad we didn't have to ditto. lol

9: MythTrainerInfinity - It was nice meeting you! Your Lucario is solid. Just keep coming to more tournies!

9: DarkLouis - GGs! Nice playing you again! Fun hanging out at Hungry Howies too. xD

9: WTP - I didn't expect to see you! lol. Glad you came though. It's a good thing we have the same phone. xDDD

13: Rizk7 - Nice meeting you! I'm sorry we didn't get to play friendlies. For sure next time!

13: Zyth - GGs in doubles and doubles friendlies. xD Those were some of the funnest matches I had all day.

13: Xatic - GGs! You're getting better Xatic! Nice seeing you as always. :3

13: Goddy - The legendary Goddy! xD Nice seeing you again. It was a lot of fun!

17: Lordhelmet - Lordy! You improved a lot from when I played you in friendlies before MBZ2. I'm amazed by how well you can play CF. When I tried CF against Goddy I got worked. lol Glad you could come with us to another tourney. n_n

17: Oblivion - Nice seeing you again! Sorry we didn't get to play friendlies. :<

17: Technical_Chase - Vert, thanks for the housing and everything! It was nice seeing you again too, it's been forever!

17: Xyless - Nice seeing you again Xyless. O: If a B- scene does get established in MI I might have to give it a try.

17: Artemis - Glad to see you could make it to a MI tourney while you were out here.

17: Swift - GGs, it was nice playing you.

17: Ori L - Ori, nice seeing you again! You, Pharrox, and Vert did a really nice job TOing.

25: Demp - Thanks for the ride and everything! We should try to do something about the west side brawl scene... lol
25: Mew - GGs in pools.

Pharrox - Your tourney was really fun and well ran, thanks for everything!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
1: Lain $163.00 - Congrats on winning this thing. You called me just in time. Fun day, man. Thanks for not destroying my car. lmao Thanks for the Snake advice. I do need to work on my 'nade game. Yeah dude, anytime you wanna Smash, I'm down. And if you need a ride to MI tournies, just let me know. All I really have to worry about this summer is my job, which lets me out at 8:30 at the latest.

2: Anther $75.00 - Nice seeing you again, man. Too bad we didn't play. :(

3: Boxxy $47.00 - Way to step it up, man! Congrats on winning our moneymatch too. This is your best placing yet, amirite?

4: L_Cancel $27.00 - I couldn't hit you. D: Glad I finally got to play you in person. Your Oli's even harder in person. We'll have to play on wifi pretty soon on Skype chat. :D

5: OmegaXF $14.00 - You ***** my Wolf, dude. The match against my Snake was too close though. Thanks for showing me that offline Marth is way different from playing Marth and I look forward to playing you again.

5: Sparta Kick $14.00 - Stepping it up. One of the best Snakes in Michigan from what it looks like.

7: Tutu - Man, thanks for being a great doubles partner. It was a fun day. Anytime you want a ride to a tournament, just let me know. And congrats on upsetting Coco. You stepped it up too.

7: Rayquaza07 - New face, I've seen you online alot and saw that you do quite good. Hope to see you at more offline tournies.

9: Coco - Good to see you again, we should've played. D:

9: MythTrainerInfinity - Nice to meet you, man. You seem like a cool guy and it's awesome to see you're finally getting really active at real-life tournaments. The moneymatch was too close. Both of our DI was spot-on last stock at Brinstar. Yeah, I can help you with Wolf if you need it. Sumer plays him too, so you'll need exp.

9: DarkLouis - Very sloppy...especially in pools =/, but you managed to pull a decent placing today. Go with Snake rather than Wolf.

9: WTP - Didn't get to play you. =( I came to your Smashfest way back last winter.

13: Rizk7 - Nice to meet you too, man. We'll have to play next time.

13: Zyth - Pools were too close. You had me last stock of game 3 but somehow I got you. DX

13: Xatic - Nice to see you again. Props on you and Coco beating us.

13: Goddy - Godddeeeeehhhhhh. Good to see you again, dude. I should've jumped into Street Fighter with you when I had the chance.

17: Lordhelmet - Fun matches in the tournament. Hopefully the lag on the HDTV wasn't too big of a problem. D:

17: Oblivion - This kid. I remember you. We played Ganondorf dittos at MBZ2!

17: Technical_Chase - Fun matches. D3's a fun matchup. Work on your DI a little bit and getting some more grabs in. It was a fun tournament, I'll definitely be coming to more of yours in the future. Many thanks.

17: Xyless - Nice talking to you again since MLG. Sorry that you don't like Snake. D: lol

17: Ori L - Pick up D3 and become the next Vayseth! lol You weren't doing bad at all in friendlies. Great tournament once again.

Pharrox- You're like the only Pikachu I've played that's got the chaingrab down well. Thanks so much for hosting an awesome tourney and the G&W experience in friendlies.

g2g, more to say later maybe.

ZTD | TECHnology

Shoutouts

1: Lain: Congratulations for winning single and doubles. I still can't believe you pulled Snake on Anther and won lol Good stuff. It was fun hanging with you and the others after the tournament. Thanks for the advice also on my D3 and I'm looking forward to your training.

2: Anther: I appreciate you biking out to this. And great job in both singles and doubles as always. We gotta play again soon.

3: Boxxy: Kid, you're getting better and better. 3rd place?? Maybe you'll be winning one of these soon. You keep growing and impressing everyone. Phenomenal job.

4: L_Cancel: It was fun hanging out with you at my place the night before. And thanks for the pizza you're a generous guy. Great job in singles and doubles also. Trust the Olimar more! Oh and the doubles' at my place were awesome. Double D3 is legit XD

5: OmegaXF: Seeing you was a real blast from the past. Very cool of you to show up! And it was nice playing you. Great job in singles. Come to more Michigan tounaments!

5: Sparta Kick: Great job at the tournament. And we had some tough opponents in doubles but we still held our own. It was cool talking to you and meeting you in person. We gotta team again soon I think we'd **** if we were familiar with each others styles. And very nice Snake. You're ion your way to becoming one of Michigan's best.

7: Tutu: Always a pleasure to see you my dude. And great job beating Coco! You're getting more and more confident and its showing in your gameplay. The doubles matches in Losers' were too close. Keep that up! And that pizza party was baller.

7: Rayquaza07: Great job for your first offline tournament.

9: Coco: Nice to finally meet you in person.

9: MythTrainerInfinity: Thanks for coming to my little smashfest Friday and good job in singles. You're starting to prove yourself offline now. Keep it up. And don't get so discouraged about doubles. **** happens lol

9: DarkLouis: Good games and nice to finally meet you. The pizza party was epic! lol

9: WTP: Nice to see you again.

13: Rizk7: Nice to meet you. Thanks for showing up!

13: Zyth: I shouldve just went Snake against you but I wanted the MU experience as D3. Good games and nice to see you again.

13: Xatic: Thanks for helping us with the tournament and thanks for the un set in pools. It couldve went either way. I can't believe I beat you on Brinstar though XD It was nice to finally meet you in person. Hope to see you again soon.

13: Goddy: Thanks for coming over. And the Disney toons on the way to the tournament were awesome LOL it was nice hanging out with you.

17: Lordhelmet: BEST CAPTAIN FALCON IN MICHIGAN. lol thanks for coming over and hanging out. Too bad we didnt really play each other. Though the doubles games at my place were awesome and hilarious.

17: Oblivion: Nice to meet you. I enjoyed the Snake talks with you and Sparta. Come to more tournaments!

17: Xyless: Nice to see you again dude. Thanks for coming out :D

17: Artemis: Nice to meet you and good job taking a match off me in pools. Shouldve just stayed Snake the whole time. Nice Pikachu though.

17: Swift: Didn't really talk to you but nice to see you again and thanks for showing up.

17: Ori: My brother from another mother. Thanks for co-hosting this with us! And its always a pleasure hanging with you. Work on that D3!

17: Arie: Didn't talk to you but thanks for showing up!

25: Ryuts: Thank you for showing up!

25: Hugs: Thank you also for showing up!

25: PhoenixRisesTwice: Nice seeing you again. Fun friendlies. :)

25: Gifts: Good games in pools. Work on that Olimar! Thanks for coming.

25: Day: Thank you for coming.

25: Demp: Nice to hang with you and thanks for coming over. The pizza adventures were the best. Have more confidence in yourself also you're a good player.

25: McNuggets: Nice to meet you. And tell your brother it was nice seeing him again.

25: Mew: Nice to meet you!

33: Cosmo: Nice to meet you also and thanks for coming.

33: Dusk: Nice to meet you as well. Good job in doubles :D Fun friendlies also.

Pharrox: Great tournament and thanks for letting me help out. We'll have to do it again soon. And thanks for coming over or Friday also. :D

Tewx2

Smash Ace
1: Lain $163.00-IT was fun riding with you to the tourny. Thanks for all teh advice you gave me. Good **** getting first in both events.

2: Anther $75.00-We didn't get any matches in, but it was cool talking with you. Good **** on the double second place

3: Boxxy $47.00-Those ICs were pretty real. I really underestimated how far you came with them. Great set man. Next time I'm taking you out though.

4: L_Cancel $27.00-Trolling the entire tourny, trolled me into taking you to Hyrule xD Best tourny set ever. So much fun chilling with you, can't wait to get more wifi friendlies in. Trolled both of us into losing confidence in our mains xD Now we know though. (pizza) (poolparty) AWWWWWWWWW YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

5: OmegaXF $14.00-Cool seeing you back in MI. I'll take that dollar back someday.

5: Sparta Kick $14.00-That doubles match, you were reading the **** out of my falco I was so scared.we didn't get any singles matches in, but there is always next time.

7: Tutu-Scrub Sheik spamming f-tilts, get good at this game n00b.

7: Rayquaza07-7th place is hella legit.

9: Coco-Man, I don't even know how to thank you for calming me down during our set. we definitely need a rematch where I'm not acting like such a *****. You and Xatic were **** in teams.

9: MythTrainerInfinity-Tough luck in doubles, but its cool that you came out to a tourny.

9: DarkLouis-It was really cool hanging out with you all day. Thanks for the ride too. For sure we should do doubles more.

9: WTP-Good seeing you again.

13: Rizk7-You're a lot better than I expected you to be. Don't lose your cool or your confidence though, that's the easiest way to lose a set.

13: Zyth-We had such an intense set, I was visibly relieved on getting that last kill. You were really driving me into a corner. Hope to see you being more active in the smash scene.

13: Xatic-Good **** in doubles. It was cool chilling with you.

13: Goddy-Good to see you again, I was scared after columbus when u said u were gonna quit for SF(which you ***** me in =[) It was hella fun chilling with you after the tourny.

17: Lordhelmet-I couldn't sleep on that CF. You scared the **** out of me on your CP. It was like you were an actual bird. We need to play more, future best Falcon right here.

17: Oblivion-We only got to talk for a bit, but it was cool seeing you again.

17: Technical_Chase-My man Vert. Glad to hear you aren't moving to IL after all. As a T.O you were so chill about everything, and things ran really smoothly. Chilling with you is always fun.

17: Xyless-Cool Seeing you again. Sheik- is still worse than VBrawl Sheik though. D:<

17: Artemis-It was fun meeting you. Tough luck on the bracket =[. You aren't nearly as crazy as you think you are. You do owe me a goodbye hug though D:<

17: Swift- I saw some of your matches, you had a pretty tough bracket. Hope to see you at more tournies

17: Ori L- Pick a character and stick with them, you aren't gonna get very far using like 6 people =[ Nicely run tourny though, thanks for waiting for our car. Cool seeing you again.

17: Arie-Fun friendlies that we played, you have a nice lucas.

25: PhoenixRisesTwice: Great PT, you had some really great reads on my Falco in those friendlies. I'm surprised you didn't make it into bracket. Guess you had a really hard pool. Keep coming back though, I'm sure you'll do better next time.

25: Demp: It was cool meeting you in person and talking to you.

25: Mew: Nice pools match we had.

Pharrox- Great tourny man, the venue was hella legit can't wait for the next one.

Vert-Swift used MK, and Arie used Lucas

Boxxy

Smash Lord
1: Lain $163.00- i love u so much no homo. thanks for all the help i couldnt have done it with out you
2: Anther $75.00- oneeeee dayyyyyyyyy
3: Boxxy $47.00- never happening again
4: L_Cancel $27.00- lol i cant believe how i won that first game in winners... you'll for sure beat me next time
5: OmegaXF $14.00- your marth was really getting to me second game. good **** dude you are really good
5: Sparta Kick $14.00- shoulda just used IC in the set. reallllly good snake though
7: Tutu- you are going to beat me next time for sure. your sheik is really getting good
9: Coco- always good seeing you =]
9: MythTrainerInfinity- ggs. sorry i had to take you out in tourney....again. really close to top 8.
9: DarkLouis- wow i should not have won that second game in our mm LOL keep it up bro
13: Rizk7- rizzzzyyyy pretty good placing keep it up.
13: Xatic- i love hanging out with you every tourney.
13: Goddy- you are the only person i can team with!!!
17: Lordhelmet- sorry we didnt get our friendly in :(
17: Technical_Chase- great seeing you again =D
17: Xyless- finally we get to talk in person instead of on skype!!! too bad i didnt get to play b- at all ;x
17: Ori L- ;3
17: Arie- ggs
25: Hugs- it was good meeting you. hope you come out for more tourneys

ZTD | TECHnology

Gifts: Come to more tournaments! :D

Sometimes I wonder if I should improve my Sheik because there was a point of time where I played her decently. But all these ICs make me scared D:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
1: Lain $163.00- Good stuff winning.

2: Anther $75.00- That SD you did game 1 was the ultimate mindgame LOL.

3: Boxxy $47.00- Nice job with IC's, but Snake dittos are dumb and I killed your MK at 100% every stock. I got pretty lucky lol.

4: TrolL_Cancel $27.00- We always have funny games. My last death on Rainbow Cruise
was amazing. Great Olimar, I'll try to beat you eventually. x_x

5: OmegaXF $14.00- I didn't get to play you, but great job with Marth.

5: Sparta Kick $14.00- Doesn't main Ganon. :/

7: Tutu- Fun doubles matches. Sheik is the best character in the game.

9: Coco- I evaded your Olimar for once. :D

9: MythTrainerInfinity- Fun pools set, the Japes match was intense.

9: DarkLouis- Nice job in doubles. You weren't as bad in them as you claimed you were.

13: Xatic- The thought you were going to beat me. You ***** me the first game lol.

17: Lordhelmet- Thanks for the advice before I played L-Cancel about him being a troll. xD Fun friendlies too, we'll have to get in more games later.

17: Technical_Chase- It was cool meeting you, and fun teaming. I think we had potential to do better in teams. Thanks for the advice too.

17: Xyless- Fun pools set.

33: Cosmo- There were many stage spikes in our set lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Gifts you should come to the smashfests ive been hosting. Theyre going to get bigger too but they're great for improving and learning matchups. And Michigan is fairly diverse with characters.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Gifts you should come to the smashfests ive been hosting. Theyre going to get bigger too but they're great for improving and learning matchups. And Michigan is fairly diverse with characters.

Sounds good :D

I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Do you just post them in the MI thread?

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes, I usually announce them on the Big Michigan thread. I think I'm going to have one Thursday since Lain has requested so. We'll see what happens.

And I never thought I would say this but I guess I'm going to try my hand at wifi again. I need some more experience. *sighs* I'm gonna get trolled in matches so bad I can feel it. Sparta needs to teach me how to be a good wifi Snake.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yes, I usually announce them on the Big Michigan thread. I think I'm going to have one Thursday since Lain has requested so. We'll see what happens.

And I never thought I would say this but I guess I'm going to try my hand at wifi again. I need some more experience. *sighs* I'm gonna get trolled in matches so bad I can feel it. Sparta needs to teach me how to be a good wifi Snake.

Ohh I'm free on Thursday too! I can definetly be there, I'll keep a look out for it.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Thursday's possible for me too. I'll have to get there around 10 pm Thursday though and make sure I get back home for work at noon Friday. lmao

ZTD | TECHnology

lol good luck with that i'll let you guys know about the details Wednesday most likely. I like how Michigan is acting like a community again. It's awesome.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace

Lol, wifi too good. xD Wifi's annoying at times, but it is good practice in my opinion. lmao.

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol, wifi too good. xD Wifi's annoying at times, but it is good practice in my opinion. lmao.
I'm going to use it for the Mu experience mainly and try not to rage like the last time I did ladder. Like... I had a perfect record and over 1500 pts until I lost to a ****ING NESS that spammed because they had the ****test connection ive ever seen. Then I got Trollcario'ed by CutestLilLucario LOL.

And tutu he may not have fly but he does have Surf :D

Xatic

Smash Lord
1: Lain - Nice hangin with you again, thanks for the friendlies and advice. We'll beat you in teams next time <3

2: Anther - YEAHHH ANNNTHER. Nice chillin with you

3: Boxxy - always fun, you're too good.

4: L_Cancel - Brinstar isnt a good cp vs. Olimar

5: OmegaXF

5: Sparta Kick - Not sure what happened after our first match, your snake is pretty beast though.

7: Tutu - TewTu 2 gud

7: Rayquaza07 - finally coming to an IRL tourney. congrats on doing so well.

9: Coco - we should team more.

9: MythTrainerInfinity - nice seeing you again

9: DarkLouis - Watched your set vs Omega... TOO good. you've gotten alot better then what I remember. good stuff

9: WTP - Nice actually seeing you again. you gotta come around more.

13: Rizk7 - cool meeting you

13: Zyth - ggs in teams bro. mk/mk 2 good

13: Xatic - you suck get higher then 13th scrub.

13: Goddy - MK/MK team too good.

17: Lordhelmet - scrub

17: Oblivion - brawl- teams <3

17: Technical_Chase - nice finally meeting you in person. your DDD is good. kinda caught me offguard in pools.

17: Xyless - Brawl- and your character drawings are amazing. xD

17: Artemis - played you wayy too much

17: Swift

17: Ori - cool hangin with you as always. you sir, got ALOT better. keep it up.

17: Arie

Swift_

Smash Rookie
This tourney was pretty cool, glad to see a big turnout. I don't go to many tournaments so I haven't met or talked to a lot of you but everyone I did meet was cool. This was also the first time I've ever used MK outside of friendlies with people I live near that dont really play :| If anyone ever wants to play or has a smashfest or something it'd be cool if you let me know... would really like to get better and learn matchups and stuff

shout outs to people i saw play a little or met

1: Lain $163.00 - Saw a few matches, sick ICs and congrats on winning

2: Anther $75.00 - Crazy looking pika, fast/smart, grats on 2nd

3: Boxxy $47.00 - good **** on 3rd, and gj owning me in pools. lol the MU experience was nice

4: L_Cancel $27.00 - 2good. almost got you on YI :p but mad ***** on delfino. super armors vs shuttle loops were so smart

5: OmegaXF $14.00 - fun $mm, was my first ever with MK, really sick marth

5: Sparta Kick $14.00 - good looking snake, grats on 5th

7: Tutu - wow amazing job. and lol hyrule temple. we should $mm there sometime

7: Rayquaza07

9: Coco

9: MythTrainerInfinity

9: DarkLouis

9: WTP - nice kirby and falco, fun/chill matches in pools, hope to play again

13: Rizk7

13: Zyth

13: Xatic

13: Goddy - lol good stuff. matches were 2fun to be bracket

17: Lordhelmet

17: Oblivion

17: Technical_Chase - ty for TOing, should do more, was good seeing you also

17: Xyless - was nice meeting you and talking, i wish i coulda stayed around for brawl-, hope to see ya at another tourney

17: Artemis

17: Swift - needs more rainbow cruise SD ragequit. rofl

17: Ori - ty for TOing, smoothly ran tourny

17: Arie

*Pools Cutoff*

25: Ryuts
25: Hugs - fun games in pools and fun friendlies
25: PhoenixRisesTwice
25: Gifts
25: Day
25: Demp
25: McNuggets
25: Mew
33: Cosmo
33: Dusk - good stuff in pools, nice falco too

Pharrox - thanks for TOing, keep it up, time allocations and everything were perfect

Top Bottom