• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games N Go Presents Combo Breaker 4/2-4/3 Minnesota *POT BONUS FOR MELEE/BRAWL*

BPx

Smash Lord
I know the schedule says 11 doubles start, but if we got there at 11, would there be any problem registering? 4.5 hour drive :[[[[[

Triple R

Smash Lord
I know the schedule says 11 doubles start, but if we got there at 11, would there be any problem registering? 4.5 hour drive :[[[[[
Ummm... I'm not sure. That would probably be a question for webster. If he doesn't repsond to you're question, I could always tell him you guys are on your way tomorrow. Do you wanna exchange numbers via PM so we know how close you guys are getting tomorrow?

BPx

Smash Lord
Actually, our driver said he didn't want to wake up that early, rofl. Well, I'm going to try to come to the next one, :[ Maybe see you at Joker's. Ugh. Johns.

napZzz

Smash Hero
god this tourney was awesome and still has another day full of awesome ness

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone who came to our tournament this weekend. I hope everyone had fun and it was great meeting a lot of new people from out of state!!

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
1. chexr
2. aarosmashguy
3. fruitloop

thats all i really remeber from what someone told me, I wasnt actually there.

i hope the results arent lost though, as im also interested

edit - quaz got 4th and spikes got 5th

sanchaz

Smash Lord
did anyone take my a black controller, and I'm sure you know who you are, most likely brawl people

don't care if you did, would like it back

Top Bottom