• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games N Go Presents Combo Breaker 4/2-4/3 Minnesota *POT BONUS FOR MELEE/BRAWL*

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
hey Kjell and Deshane, we're doing 3v3 SSF4 right? I'm not entering anything Sunday since I'd be driving back to UND that day.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So what's the word on housing? Deepak, can you still house some peeps from WI? I think we're looking to head up on Friday night if possible, and by we, I mean me and some Madison people (me, Sanchaz, Frootloop maybe?)

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys i cant house anyone for this, recently moved in with a bunch of roommates adn they arent comfortable with it.

and ill take that mm sanchaz

spikes ill mm you too!

-Deepak

Triple R

Smash Lord
So what's the word on housing? Deepak, can you still house some peeps from WI? I think we're looking to head up on Friday night if possible, and by we, I mean me and some Madison people (me, Sanchaz, Frootloop maybe?)
I think Chexr said he could house people before. You guys should talk to him and see what he has available.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Tournament is looking pretty HYPE guys. Very excited to seeing you all again. I hope you folks got the rules situation all figured out (looks at Triple R). ^_^

Tournament begins THIS SATURDAY!!! Please be on time and ready to GO FOR BROKE!!!

I wanna see MONEY MATCHES...WITH REAL MONEY!!!! $5 or more.... ^_^

There will be pleanty of MORTONS SALT TO PASS AROUND!!!

STTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! <3

P.S: Zeus is a scrub Wesker. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Tournament is looking pretty HYPE guys. Very excited to seeing you all again. I hope you folks got the rules situation all figured out (looks at Triple R). ^_^

Tournament begins THIS SATURDAY!!! Please be on time and ready to GO FOR BROKE!!!

I wanna see MONEY MATCHES...WITH REAL MONEY!!!! $5 or more.... ^_^

There will be pleanty of MORTONS SALT TO PASS AROUND!!!

STTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! <3

P.S: Zeus is a scrub Wesker. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:awesome: my wesker is godlike. I'm definetly making bracket in melee and mvc3, looking to get top 10 and 3 in those respectively...

so is the pot bonus for brawl/melee split between singles and teams?

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Okay guys so the only setups I am looking for help with at Combo Breaker are Smash Setups. So anyone who brings me a smash setup will only have to pay a $2.00 venue fee and will be be put on the discounted list for the people at the door.

If you want to get on this list you will need to email Gene at gamesngoadmin@gmail.com. I can only take in so many setups so if your interested in helping I need to know ASAP. I may not be the one handling door money so its important you email me so I can put you on the list.

Thanks for the help

Gene

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
NP yes of course everyone needs to keep an eye on there stuff sadly I am not able to keep an eye on everything. Did you ever get a new Wii? I don't have any used ones currently but I am still willing to hook you up when I do.

Gene

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to smashfest tomorrow at GNG Brooklyn Park? We have a news crew coming in 5-9 and would love to hype the community. The time is 6pm at our Games N Go Brooklyn Park location 7605 West Broadway Brooklyn Park MN.

yoshq

Smash Master
NP yes of course everyone needs to keep an eye on there stuff sadly I am not able to keep an eye on everything. Did you ever get a new Wii? I don't have any used ones currently but I am still willing to hook you up when I do.

Gene
No, and it was actually Loki's Wii that was stolen, but he will be at this even and will probably talk to you about it.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
:awesome: my wesker is godlike. I'm definetly making bracket in melee and mvc3, looking to get top 10 and 3 in those respectively...

so is the pot bonus for brawl/melee split between singles and teams?
Yosh: I'm not sure...but don't be angry or bitter with us, the staff at this tournament. We honestly can't watch everyone's belongings at these events. And it's a shame there are a few bad apples that attend these events.

So with that being said...

IF YOU GET CAUGHT STEALING AT THIS EVENT I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ***!!! AND YOU WILL NEEEEEEEEVER BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND ANOTHER TOURNAMENT BETWEEN WI AND MN EVER AGAIN!!!

I will make an example out of you. And I dare you to try me...

:mad:

Have a nice day.

I encourage that all of us present at the tournament lend out an eye and watch over other's belongings. Pay attention to who brings in what and where stuff is placed and moved. Again with this effort we can have a comfortable event, with little to no worry about theft.

Zeus: Ni99a u fraaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Better add an extra Zero after "10" son. :p

You KNOW what they say about Zero players...right? hahahhaa

sanchaz

Smash Lord
anyone wanna mm in brawl?
sure, I rarely play the game but I have a basic understanding of the game,(I mainly play melee and think that it would be interestring) I play as marth. Prepare yourself

Webster: OMG, you made your point clear, but I agree, I think that people that bring setups should have their stuff respected. I've also had a controller taken and memory card lost, but I honestly belive that this was not on purpose, and people need to realize what to do with other setups, AND PUT THEM BACK PLEASE.

Yoshq: I hope that this issue could be resolved, as I believe that the smash community should fess up who ever took your stuff.

Now then. mm anyone else, :p

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
sure, I rarely play the game but I have a basic understanding of the game,(I mainly play melee and think that it would be interestring) I play as marth. Prepare yourself

Webster: OMG, you made your point clear, but I agree, I think that people that bring setups should have their stuff respected. I've also had a controller taken and memory card lost, but I honestly belive that this was not on purpose, and people need to realize what to do with other setups, AND PUT THEM BACK PLEASE.

Yoshq: I hope that this issue could be resolved, as I believe that the smash community should fess up who ever took your stuff.

i'll mm you five dollars?

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
More hype!!!!!! We still have some fliers at our GNG Rosedale store if anyone wants to help out and get them posted in there schools.

Combo Breaker is this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see everyone at the tournament!!!!!!!!!!

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace

aight sounds good.

i also use marth. ha. we can talk at the tourney about the amount n stuff

ill be there!!
North Dakota! thats whatsup

Top Bottom