• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameOnDaily Versus Tournament

GazOnDaily

Smash Rookie
Hey All!

I am the co-owner of GameOnDaily and we just started a Smash Bros Ultimate Tournament.

The tournament features Julien Bardakoff who is the guy who voiced Luigi! Dude also named the French Pokemon and is a bit of a legend there.

We launched our pilot episode yesterday which you can see here:

I was wondering if you lovely people could recommend some content creators (like YouTubers/Streamers) who would be a good fit for our series? I am getting a mix of content creators but I think it would be crazy of me not to ask the Smash community.

The format of the tournament is 4 episodes this season (the pilot one isn't included). 2 contestants per episode. Whoever wins, gets to fight against Julien and then progresses to the next bracket.

Its my first time organising one of these and its really designed to be laid back, fun and not too serious. It would be great to get someone who is entertaining on camera.

Any feedback is appreciated :)

Thanks!

Gaz

Top Bottom