• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Controller Stock

Smash_Lam

Smash Rookie
I'm noticing a diminishing in stores carrying the Gamecube controllers and adapters. Does anyone know if they were only made on a limited run basis for the release of Ult. or if Nintendo will be mass producing more of these in the future? I'm just worried that in the event I do break my current one I won't be able to find another brand new one to buy....and I don't want to pay $100+ for a used ebay one either. Pleaseee if anyone here works in Nintendo or knows someone that does can you please voice my concerns :surprised:

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
I've had trouble finding a new name brand controller as well, setting aside whether or not it's the one with the Smash logo on it. There seems to be a shortage that is hopefully addressed in the near future.

Top Bottom