• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Controller Issues

Shunsen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shunsen
3DS FC
0619-4794-9869
Hi!
I currently have a Black Gamecube Controller that was manufactured by Nintendo, I've had it for a while but it's worked perfectly until I started using it for Dolphin and online Netplay.
I have cleaned it, reset it to neutral position, blown in it, and used different ports
I'm not sure what to do, I've popped it open and cleaned and tried everything I could find, I don't really want to spend money on a new controller atm.
Any help?

Shunsen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shunsen
3DS FC
0619-4794-9869
I'll add on, it was working fine until I was playing my friend Zach as Falco, I went for a dash dance wavedash shine into pillar combo when it started malfunctioning, this was yesterday and it's been stuck going to the right while remaining neutral since.

Top Bottom