• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameCube controller at good price

Ander

Smash Cadet
It's probably not the right section to post this (if that's the case, I'm sorry), but...

I am searching for a NEW original GameCube controller for a relatively low price, around €25-30, no new Smash ones. Taking a look around, they are all at very high prices, so I was wondering... Is there anybody that can sell me one? Or do you know a place where I can find them at a good price?
Btw, I live in Italy, if someone's going to sell one to me.

Thanks a lot!

Ander

Smash Cadet
But they are all used... And the new ones are about €80.
Also, original controllers > Sm4sh controllers, that's for sure. I would have already bought one if I didn't care lol.

Ander

Smash Cadet
Nah, I don't want to spend too much... Also, 40 dollars for a new one is amazing! Maybe I'll customize the front and back shell because I like black, but other than that the regular one is great. Thanks!

Pauer

The Pauerful
Nah, I don't want to spend too much... Also, 40 dollars for a new one is amazing!
Well, you'll certainly have to pay for shipping which will come out to at least another 15$ from the US to EU. I also highly doubt that those are new controllers.
Let's ask GCS Gaming Customs GCS Gaming Customs . Are the 2m cord controllers used or new?

In my opinion, used controllers are just fine as long as they're in good condition and I'm sure they check for quality. However, you can easily find a used controller in good condition on the internet. Just check ebay or craigslist or similar sites.

But what don't you like about the new smash edition controllers in the first place?

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
The regular controllers aren't new, however they are in 7/10 or better condition (stick tightness and overall functionality). Also, I am not selling anymore since I am at school, I may sell some more sometime later but not now.

Top Bottom