• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Adaptor problems

Linky

Smash Rookie
**forgive if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't find a better place to post this thread.**
So I bought this new wii-u GameCube adaptor off of amazon called a Kelux. *note I am using this for PC (Dolphin emulator)* I got it the other day and plugged it into my computer. Windows tried to automatically find a driver and failed which is to be expected because the device was made for wii-u. I installed a driver called zadig which just recognizes the adaptor as a controller. Because the instructions said that you didn't have to configure any buttons I went ahead and jumped right on to super smash bros melee and it worked like a charm.

The next thing I did was tried Net-Play so I could play some multiplayer with my friends, but whenever we would start up the controller would hardly respond. When it would respond, it would just slowly go in straight lines across the screen way after I had held the joystick down for a long amount of time.

If anyone has any advice I would much appreciate any help at all!!!

~Cheers

Top Bottom