• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Paper Mario with a solo moveset or Paper Mario with a partner/summoner moveset?
Partner/summoner moveset, it would make him much more different from Mario (not that he wouldn't be without partners).

Waluigi or Daisy?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Ray 01. A small character with a long ranged aerial moveset would be awesome but also a bit annoying. So maybe not too small...

Pit with alternative forms or Ness with an attack that summons a random item from his game.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
Ray 01. A small character with a long ranged aerial moveset would be awesome but also a bit annoying. So maybe not too small...

Pit with alternative forms or Ness with an attack that summons a random item from his game.
Ness with a random item from his game.
Between Dr. Mario and Pichu, who would you want back more?

Last edited:

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
Decloned Luigi

Paper Boy

Mario and Luigi or Wario and Waluigi?
The classic Mario bros of course.

R.O.B. returning in Smash 4 or R.O.B. as a new and improved peripheral for the Wii U?

Last edited:

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
The classic Mario bros of course.

R.O.B. returning in Smash 4 or R.O.B. as a new and improved peripheral for the Wii U?
ROB as Smash 4 character.
Power Suit Samus or Zero Suit Samus?

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Hard one, I'll stick with the first one, but only because of Bowser Jr.
LOZ Newcomer or Kirby Newcomer?
LoZ definitely, I mean there's so many ATs and I'm sure they could have their own movesets.

Smash 4 to have Melee's speed and advanced techniques but both versions delayed until next year or get the game slightly early with something similar to the E3 build?

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
LoZ definitely, I mean there's so many ATs and I'm sure they could have their own movesets.

Smash 4 to have Melee's speed and advanced techniques but both versions delayed until next year or get the game slightly early with something similar to the E3 build?
SSB4 to have Melee's style and get delayed.

Lucina being the Marth clone or Chrom being the Marth clone?

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
SSB4 to have Melee's style and get delayed.

Lucina being the Marth clone or Chrom being the Marth clone?
Ha neither! :laugh: If I had to choose to determine the world's fate however, it would be Chrom just so people can stop being so butthurt.

Have Sakurai work on more Nintendo franchises or have him only work on Kid Icarus and Smash?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see the post above mine. Optimus Prime for sure since he has a sword and that's all that matters.

Last edited:

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
lucina

Optimus Prime or Megatron?
Megatron, just because he'd be more badass. Also, villains seem to be a hot topic.

Ha neither! :laugh: If I had to choose to determine the world's fate however, it would be Chrom just so people can stop being so butthurt.

Have Sakurai work on more Nintendo franchises or have him only work on Kid Icarus and Smash?

More franchises, so they can influence Smash!

Traditional Smash bros. Yoshi or give Yoshi a recovery move?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Other franchises! If he works on something like Zelda, imagine how much Zelda we'd get in Smash lol

A new Pokémon trainer with three starters like we had, all at different evolutionary stages and from the same generation (e.g. Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard or Chikorita, Quilava, Feraligatr), which three Pokémon?

Handy Man

Smash Ace
A new Pokémon trainer with three starters like we had, all at different evolutionary stages and from the same generation (e.g. Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard or Chikorita, Quilava, Feraligatr), which three Pokémon?
Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.

Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom