• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game & Watch MU???

Scoopy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2337-4646-5552
I know so little about this MU that that I'm having trouble even coming up with specific questions, but here's what I came up with:
1. How does one DI each of G&W's throws? I can barely tell them apart, let alone figure out how to DI each throw to not get nair'd/fair'd/tech chase f-smashed etc
2. How do I edge guard g&w? More specifically, what do I do vs up-b? In my experience, dair, bair, and turnips all work sometimes, but not consistently (I also might just be messing up)
3. literally how do I neutral

I'd really appreciate any insight at all, even if it doesn't specifically answer one of these.

OwntheLoner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0834-4506-8954
GnW main here.
For Fthrow and Back throw, you'll want to DI away to avoid a Fair follwup.
DThrow just throws you on the ground, so you'll need to tech, because D-THrow can lead into tilts, D-Smash, Judge, or even a jablock depending on the character.

Top Bottom