• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game & Watch Community Montage Submission Thread [CLIPS DUE APRIL 30]

Garioshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Garioshi
3DS FC
2793-1760-2194
Sorry in advance for stealing this, Gleed.

There are only a few guidelines:
  1. Wii U version only.
  2. I will try my best to feature everyone at least once, unless someone's clips are truly lackluster.
  3. Avoid 1-2 hit combos or random Judge kills. A 9 at the end of a string is fine, but no dthrow>9 or things like that.

Submission.
Anyone is welcome to submit epic demonstrations of Game & Watch dominance (though I will adhere to the above guidelines). Funny clips are acceptable, provided the clip involves skill and an opponent who is at least decent. Avoid plays that take a long time to unfold (such as JV3's, etc.). If possible, send clips that preserve the sound effects and leave out music, though this isn't a requirement. If you submit footage from the ditto, it must be very exceptional, as I'd rather not focus on the ditto.

In order of most optimal method to least, here are the ways I prefer you submit footage. (I am open to other reasonable methods, if these don't work for you.) You may submit as many clips as you want. Place an asterisk (*) next to the clip you want most featured, otherwise I will just pick what I think is the best. In your PM, please tell me what you would like to be called in the video.
  1. Post/PM me links to footage you've hosted through Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
  2. Post/PM me links to YouTube videos AND specific times containg the clip(s) you want featured.
  3. PM @Oatha with an approximate timing of a moment in your replay and send them to Oatha (NNID: Chivalry26). This should only be if you absolutely cannot send it to me through method 1 or 2.
Feel free to suggest music. If you're experienced with video editing software, please PM me.

I'm trying to get the end to be 9 strings ending in each level of Judge, though I'm not sure how well 1 will work.

Post any concerns you have.

Last edited:

Garioshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Garioshi
3DS FC
2793-1760-2194
As a matter of fact, yes it will. I would like to get mostly skill-based clips, however. If you could link me to some quality plays in tournament (not necessarily you), that would be lovely.

Top Bottom