• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game of Thrones (TV show)

C3CC

Smash Lord
I'm honestly shocked there's no thread for a TV show with one of the largest fanbases ever, really. This thread is to talk about the TV show, not the books (unless you want to support any statement with something related to the books).

What's your favorite season? Favorite characters? Are you enjoying the newest season so far? And why?

My favorite characters are Daenerys, Tyrion and Cersei. I'm mad that Jon snow has been revived because I hate that character, he's so freaking boring. The same goes to Stannis, but he's dead at least. I also loved Joffrey and wish he hadn't died. There, I said it.

So far, season 3 has been my favorite, 5 being my least favorite.

Your turn.

C3CC

Smash Lord
REALLY? Absolutely NO ONE?! Come on! I'm so disappointed.

Mods, if you can, please delete this thread. It's useless.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I think this season has been great thus far.
Finally, a reply. Hahaha.

Yes, so far it's been really good, especially compared to the god-awful fifth season. I can't help but wonder what will be of SPOILER ALERT: Jon Snow now that he's back to life. END OF SPOILERS.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Finally, a reply. Hahaha.

Yes, so far it's been really good, especially compared to the god-awful fifth season. I can't help but wonder what will be of SPOILER ALERT: Jon Snow now that he's back to life. END OF SPOILERS.
I don't know, but the show has been very quiet about it. Even the episode descriptions for the next episodes I have seen fail to mention him.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I don't know, but the show has been very quiet about it. Even the episode descriptions for the next episodes I have seen fail to mention him.
Yes, and I get why they do that. Honestly, I don't like Jon (he's too boring for my taste) but his destiny certainly intrigues me.

I want it to be tomorrow already!!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yes, and I get why they do that. Honestly, I don't like Jon (he's too boring for my taste) but his destiny certainly intrigues me.

I want it to be tomorrow already!!
Oh he has always been my favorite. He is more like his "father" than any of his other sons. His destiny is definitely intriguing as you know he will play a huge part in what is to come.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Oh he has always been my favorite. He is more like his "father" than any of his other sons. His destiny is definitely intriguing as you know he will play a huge part in what is to come.
I see what you did there, hahaha. R + L = J believer?

C3CC

Smash Lord
It makes sense. Why else would Ned have never claimed him?
Yes, I also think it's a very logical theory. I guess we're going to have to wait and see.

Now, talking about a different character, I have this feeling that Theon won't make it until the end of the season. I fear for his life. I used to kind of dislike him, but since he has helped Sansa (another character I used to hate but grew on me) so much I started to like him.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yes, I also think it's a very logical theory. I guess we're going to have to wait and see.

Now, talking about a different character, I have this feeling that Theon won't make it until the end of the season. I fear for his life. I used to kind of dislike him, but since he has helped Sansa (another character I used to hate but grew on me) so much I started to like him.
I'm thinking the same. I just hope it is not by Ramsay's hand.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I'm thinking the same. I just hope it is not by Ramsay's hand.
Now if it's the other way around, I totally support it. It's only right to make Theon kill that sadistic motherf*cker, especially after the things he did to him.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm wondering what "Ramsay's gift" will be tomorrow. I have to say, I am pleased that Brienne is now following Sansa.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I'm wondering what "Ramsay's gift" will be tomorrow. I have to say, I am pleased that Brienne is now following Sansa.
Oh God... Hopefully nothing horrible like what he did last week. Now that was something. I don't feel bad for Roose at all, but the baby and his mother... D:

And yes, I feel that Sansa is much safer now. Can't wait to see how Jon reacts when he sees her (if he does see her) and how she's going to ask for his help, with her being so mean to him (under the influence of her mother) back in Winterfell before things went downhill.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Speaking of Jon, I wonder in what way, if any, he will be changed in regards to his resurrection.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Speaking of Jon, I wonder in what way, if any, he will be changed in regards to his resurrection.
Changes are in order, that's for sure. I have no clue of how he is going to react to the treason of his fellow Night's Watch brothers. Melisandre is also a character that will experience changes. I want to see her reaction when she sees that her magic was effective after all and that she succeeded in reviving Jon.

Top Bottom