• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game crashes / bugs out every time I try to play PM or Legacy Mod on a Sandisk SDHC 8GB class 4 card

D

Deleted member

I've been playing Project M For a very long time. I have Homebrew Channel Installed on my Wii and I use an SD card to boot up mods and such. The original SD I've been using for PM is a PNY OPTIMA SD 2GB card, and everything worked fine. Recently, I started to use a Sandisk SDHC Class 4 8GB card for larger mods like Legacy XP which is 4.2 GB in size. Whenever I boot up homebrew and launch PM, Legacy, or Legacy XP on tthe 8GB card, the mods work fine for a while, bu they all bug out and crash every time. The crashes happen whenever I enter the character select screen or when I select a stage. A bug that happens is when I enter the stage select screen and go back to character select, it changes from PM or Legacy select screen to vanilla Brawl select screen, then crashes afterward. I didn't have a problem with my old 2GB card, so is it perhaps that my new 8GB class 4 SanDisk SDHC card could be causing these problems? If so, what SDHC would you recommend I use for Brawl mods that take up 4+ GB of space?

UPDATE: My game crashes every time now, no matter what sd card I use. Maybe it's because of an error in my wii system? I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom