• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Galveston Smash Scene.

TrekkerVE

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrekkerVE
Hello I am TrekkerVE or VE I play a lot of Smash 4 and have gotten a lot of skill out of doing so. And I was wondering if there were other smash 4 players in the area (Galveston or Close by that wouldn't be to far a Drive) To help further my skill. To try and get in more competitively I would really love to join weekly tourneys or tourneys in general such as Insomnia but anything in Houston is way to far out to drive and try out a few times it would be a 2+hour drive and I sadly I am not confident I would get very far in the bracket seeing as I have no offline experience but nor do I care to get far in the bracket. Cause I would be going there just for the experience the only reason I bring that up is the time and money to go up there weekly would be to much to go to tourneys all the way up there so mostly what I do is play with my smash crew who I can only play online with since they are in different states and they are really really good players but I feel I hit my peak with what I can do online and would like to start training offline So my goal here kinda is to find a few players who are in the Galveston area to play with and if we get enough players to maybe start local Tourneys and all have a good time playing together

And if you are a person who is in the Galveston Area and are just getting in smash competitively contact me and I can teach you what I have learned and if you happen to be at the same skill level as I am then we can just chill and Develop our skills and hopefully keep pushing to get a small smash scene in
www.facebook.com/groups/GalvestonSmash/

Last edited:

ClutchCity

Smash Cadet
NNID
Clutch5000
And if you aren't as skilled as trekker you can play me and probably win while still not having to go up to Houston :)

ColoredCadence

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4270-1059-8404
Hey Trekker,

I go to school at Texas A&M in Galveston, and we have a small Smash scene on campus. It's extremely new (just started this fall semester) and we only have around 10 or so active members. We have a "Sm4sh Night" every Friday where we just come together and play Sm4sh for fun, but I and several other members would be happy to hone our Smash game. I'll pass along the Galveston Facebook group to the guys on Campus.

Our school is on Pelican Island. Would there be a good place for us all to meet up and Smash? If you don't have a convenient venue, I could have a room reserved on campus for us to work with. Just let me know what works for you and whoever else is already a part of the Galveston Smash scene!

TrekkerVE

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrekkerVE
Oh wow o:! had no idea this was around well I do have a venue in mind and I will have to talk to the people to see if they are cool with it. it is towards the west end but getting it down for this friday would be a quick deadline ah it might be better for the campus run and would be down to drop by and play some smash and meet new people :D

Also to better keep in touch I could PM You my skype

Last edited:

ColoredCadence

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4270-1059-8404
Cool, yeah just PM me your skype and it should make for slightly more expedient conversation. Everyone will be back on campus from Thanksgiving break this Sunday, so next Friday we might be able to pull something together!

Top Bottom