• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxyblast: a Mewtwo combo video. Video is up! Complete.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
you guys should totally argue in my combo video thread instead. Because then it would get more views.

>.>

But yeah you guys are really wasting space in here. So much for talking about the video and helping him with it.

SDC

Smash Lord
I can't take it

hey sean, u mad?

I'm gonna take a moment to adress the music in this combo video, since seanthedonconsidine cant' get out of it's ****ing grill.
I didn't dislike it, and sean your opinion on the music is NOT a strong argument at all. Just because you didn't like doesn't mean ****. Shut up about it, and just for you, I'm going to make a combo video with this song:
http://www.goear.com/listen/03af70c/Omelette-Du-Fromage-Zegim
Are you going to hate for the music choice? Is speedcore (albeit ****ty) an insult to mewtwo also?
No, I'm not mad, just annoyed. Why should I "shut up about it"? Do you like Madonna? Do you have any taste in music lol? You heard of something called "standards" lol? No, speedcore wouldn't be an insult to mewtwo lol, but you know what would be?: Amy Winehouse. That would be insulting ;).

Mewtwo doesn't wanna go to rehab :chuckle: NO NO NO

you guys should totally argue in my combo video thread instead. Because then it would get more views.

>.>

But yeah you guys are really wasting space in here. So much for talking about the video and helping him with it.
Lol I was talking about the video, then some other idiots (MN can rot in hell lol) stepped into this thread and started talking about me. They didn't even mention my arguments about the video, they just decided to attack me lol.

Vman said he was going to talk about this vid, I'm still waiting for his post.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Uh oh... **** just got real.

On a serious note. I'll post my two cents and hopefully you guys will see where everyone is coming from.

First, people hating on his video, he isn't me and he may never be me. Accept the video for what it is first. If you don't like the music, the length, or whatever, that's fine, and everyone should be able to accept that and you should leave it at that. That was an issue with my first two videos as well.

Second, combos. I'm going to be negative here, you can't compare SC1 to this. Yes there were DI issues with the opponents that even 5 years ago weren't excuses, but the main difference here is that SC1 punished the opponents accordingly. I used genuine combos and links that were inescapable with the opponent's DI, and I used SC2 to show that it didn't matter how the opponent DIed in most cases.

Your video had single hit and two hit combos and in even more places it had single and two hit avoidable links, which is why people are criticizing it so harshly. You are doing some good things, your tech skill is good, but a little rough around the edges.

Honestly, if anyone liked Mookie Rah's video, then you would probably like this video. That is a closer comparison than Shadow Claw 1, and once again, it wasn't a terrible video but I think most people are not only spoiled by Vman and my combo videos, but they also expect a certain level set by our vids. Genuine combos, reasonable links/tech chases, and of course crazy edgeguards.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Lol...Um, what? I haven't quit smash, I've just merely stopped hanging out with you dip****s. I never stopped practicing, never stopped watching videos, I just don't have time for the competitive scene at the moment. It's called school and other personal ****.
I always laugh whenever you a$$holes attack me on here. Just reinforces my hatred for MN smash :).

For anybody reading this, stay clear of the midwest: Minnesota smash sucks, the people there are obnoxious, irritating, insipid, contemptable, disagreeable, and unfriendly. They never liked me and I never liked them. Hanging out with them caused me nothing but stress, irritation, and frustration, this combined with my own personal issues at the time, I raged pretty often. These people actually made smash not fun for me anymore. It was like ****ing high school all over again rofl :psycho:. Now that I'm not part of their little click, I've actually been enjoying smash again, and found that I'm actually quite good when I'm calm and not agitated. I thought I had left their little community with good will, but apparently I still have some antagonists there.

And Disciple, I don't remember you acting like this to me when you offered to help me with my mewtwo, I didn't expect this crap from you lol.

Anti-MN rant over lol, still waiting for Vman's response.
Calling people scrubs made me lawl, I'm still willing to help. Also you started to troll us for no reason, we didn't really get to know you and you raged whenever you lost to us, johned about everything, and they didn't like how you ran your tournaments and shiz. Please don't call us dip****s, when some were trying to be nice to you, and you did made a thread saying I'm quitting smash, that's why I brought it up lol.

Anyway - Galaxyblast2, from the look of your vid. You seem to have a grasp of what Mewtwo can do and what not. I'm not going to critique your opponents and ****, cause the point of combo vids are for entertainment and show how well they can play their character, not about their opponents. However, you seem to have a problem with reaction time and reading but that can always get better with practice. Just work on your options, get a bit more control of your character move wise because when I saw some combos that could've been strung better with an uair you would totally do something different and miss completely then try to continue with another attack, miss that one too and finally hit them then it was next clip. Try to find some harder opponents cause then you'll see how much work you need to do to improve, and keep going to tournies you can be pretty good.

All in all those combo vids reminded me of mine back then, with the 2 hit combos mostly, and some extended clips, possibly an actual good string in there once in a while.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Who said it was YOUR combo video? I don't care how happy you are that you finally appeared in somebody's combo video, if it isn't good, you should be able to admit that it's not a good video lol.

Irish Mafia, I have/had respect for you, but your mindless defense of Shadowball and his sub-par vid is somewhat disheartening.
And no, don't challenge me to a 50$ MM at pound 4 lol, because I won't be going. I live in MN and don't have the money to burn on some video game tourney half across the map lol. However, if anybody is ever in the Minneapolis area, I will be glad to play you :).
Lol this isn't my combo video. That was to say "when I make my combo video", which, hopefully, will command a tad more respect than this one, lol.

To be frank, I don't think this combo video is all that great, and I don't think I ever said it was. I just don't appreciate people mindlessly bashing this video. You are not doing that, so I don't see any reason to argue with you.

And BTW, I appeared in this video 4 times, I believe, twice as falco, once as mario, and once as sheik. The falco ones were so similar they may as well been the same, it was dthrow, I tech towards the ledge, dsmash. The mario one was shieldgrab uthrow. The sheik one was actually alright, but none the less ended in dsmash.

I main peach.

also, my DI has improved since this. It's been half a year since these combos were filmed, and most local players can vouch for my jumps in skill level.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Honestly, if anyone liked Mookie Rah's video, then you would probably like this video.
=O

respect ya elders!

**** was like the first m2 combo vid ever. And it was of the best m2 at the time [excluding mow]

SDC

Smash Lord
Calling people scrubs made me lawl, I'm still willing to help. Also you started to troll us for no reason, we didn't really get to know you and you raged whenever you lost to us, johned about everything, and they didn't like how you ran your tournaments and shiz. Please don't call us dip****s, when some were trying to be nice to you, and you did made a thread saying I'm quitting smash, that's why I brought it up lol.

Anyway - Galaxyblast2, from the look of your vid. You seem to have a grasp of what Mewtwo can do and what not. I'm not going to critique your opponents and ****, cause the point of combo vids are for entertainment and show how well they can play their character, not about their opponents. However, you seem to have a problem with reaction time and reading but that can always get better with practice. Just work on your options, get a bit more control of your character move wise because when I saw some combos that could've been strung better with an uair you would totally do something different and miss completely then try to continue with another attack, miss that one too and finally hit them then it was next clip. Try to find some harder opponents cause then you'll see how much work you need to do to improve, and keep going to tournies you can be pretty good.

All in all those combo vids reminded me of mine back then, with the 2 hit combos mostly, and some extended clips, possibly an actual good string in there once in a while.
Lol my behavior wasn't perfect, no, but my environment wasn't exactly conducive for an enjoyable, much less durable, experience. I have nothing in common with any of you, and I never got along with any of you. I've already said my piece about MN lol.

I'll call you all whatever I want. I've never liked MN's people in general, but I'm stuck here. See you on Saturday (tourney this week).

Lol this isn't my combo video. That was to say "when I make my combo video", which, hopefully, will command a tad more respect than this one, lol.

To be frank, I don't think this combo video is all that great, and I don't think I ever said it was. I just don't appreciate people mindlessly bashing this video. You are not doing that, so I don't see any reason to argue with you.

And BTW, I appeared in this video 4 times, I believe, twice as falco, once as mario, and once as sheik. The falco ones were so similar they may as well been the same, it was dthrow, I tech towards the ledge, dsmash. The mario one was shieldgrab uthrow. The sheik one was actually alright, but none the less ended in dsmash.

I main peach.

also, my DI has improved since this. It's been half a year since these combos were filmed, and most local players can vouch for my jumps in skill level.
Good, I've heard you are pretty respectable, and was hoping that you're better then what I saw in that vid. And yes I recognized the fact that you weren't using your main in that vid, which is unfortunately another reason to think less of it :(. I'm happy to hear that you've improved, possibly PM me links to any recent vids of you?

Taj just owned it up
That he did, I was waiting for a post from somebody who matters.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Lol my behavior wasn't perfect, no, but my environment wasn't exactly conducive for an enjoyable, much less durable, experience. I have nothing in common with any of you, and I never got along with any of you. I've already said my piece about MN lol.

I'll call you all whatever I want. I've never liked MN's people in general, but I'm stuck here. See you on Saturday (tourney this week).
you insult us, talk about why you hate us
then CHOOSE to come see us.

its really, strange...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
No. The troll did not hack my profile. I was being generous before, but now that you're making excuses for your poor video, I'm getting annoyed.
I knew it. I knew you were trying to be nice, when in fact you hated it.. lol

SC1 was how many years ago??? It was one of if not the first mewtwo combo video ever, and displayed the basics of what mewtwo could do. This video might be good if it came out years ago back when SC1 came out, but it didn't, and thus I don't. For heaven's sake, Quak's ancient vid "Fackin Mewtwo" is better then this thing lol. This video would have been good for back when SC1 was released, but the metagame has proceeded to the point where videos like this are irrelevant, which is why Taj releases new Shadowclaws, updating his work.
This part of the discussion is done. Time to be mature. I'm not talking about that anymore. We got eachother riled up.

No more comparasions.

The skill and "combos" in this video are archaic, primitive, and inexcusably simple. It's not a good video for this day and age. Yes compared with today's standards SC1 is nearly irrelevant, but then again many videos from back then are. This video, as I said before, would be good if it came out back then when nobody knew about the character, but now that people have discovered his metagame and his abilities, this video is completely useless. It tells us nothing new, and doesn't even hold up to the low standards set by SC1 or Fackin Mewtwo.

I'm typing all this because I'm trying to make you understand this lol.
uh huh. Hope Quak doesn't read that. >_>

And who the hell are these scrubs "Duo" and "2bit"? The vast majority of your video is composed of their blunders. Who are these people and how long were they playing brawl before you convinced them to let you record their sorry, inept ***** in a game they've never heard of before lol? Yes I know that was a little mean lol but who the hell are "Duo", "2bit", and "Esh"??? Why should we respect the fact that they're in your vid? From their dismal play, I don't think very much of them.
And in other news.

That's a dumb reason. I understand what you're saying, but it's stupid. I could make a video about Kirby's hammer, call it "Get Nailed" and feature numerous clips of me using that move, but that doesn't make it a good vid, or make the move itself good or useful. EVEN IF YOU MAKE A VIDEO THEMED AROUND IT, IT'S STILL A ****TY MOVE, WITH LITTLE TO NO USES, AND ANY VIDEO BASED AROUND SAID ****TY MOVE IS IRRELEVANT AND RIDICULOUS. The caps might let it sink in, but I've got my doubts <_<.
Touchy

...Who the **** UAIRS pika as an edgeguard??? That's just stupid. Stop bull****ting, and admit it's a stupid clip to put in a combo video. Of all moves, Bair is far more useful then ****ing uair lol. Uair is a very limited move for edgeguarding purposes due to its extremely limited hitbox. I shouldn't have to explain this to you lol.
You didn't "improvise", you messed up, retreated, and got lucky. That's it.
Exploring new options, that's what makes someone think to try to use Uair for an edgeguard, and Pika's U-B goes through Mewtwo's Bair.

And now you're psycic and know what I was thinking when it was recorded? oh wait you play Mewtwo lololol... Psycic. :laugh:

You're not in any position to be smug lol.
say what? That was for Spife and Mafia, not for you. I know them, whereas you... well, at least we used to have a polite pen pal kinda thing going on.

Don't take it down, leave it up, so we can see how much you've improved when you make your next video. Even if a video is crap, leave it up so we get an idea of your development as a player.
that's if I keep playing Mewtwo since I'm such a "Scrub". i may just keep maining Marth and pick up Sheik and Fox.

Hello Mewtwo forums/players.. etc.. I attempted to stay out of this, because I hoped everyone could get everything resolved, but I will post my thoughts on everything, shortly..both good/bad.. Give me a second to reread everything.
"It sucks." there I saved you the trouble.

okay vid. too long.
lol i'll accept that. sorry.

the parts that surprised and entertained me the most were the usmashes, for edgeguarding and comboing
Really?

thought that was the weakest link.

yea i'm all up in this video getting down smashed and **** in that one clip, get at me.
C>'='c>
Jiggs isn't combo material, next time **** me with your Sheik. (BOY that sounds gay.) Plus you might be somewhere else, I could've sworn you got two or three clips, I gotta look again. The Fox clip was the first that came to mind.

It's what real men listen to while they eat a bowl of rocks for breakfast!
This made me lol.

Uh oh... **** just got real.
Uh oh, Taj watched my video... *cringes*

Second, combos. I'm going to be negative here, you can't compare SC1 to this. Yes there were DI issues with the opponents that even 5 years ago weren't excuses, but the main difference here is that SC1 punished the opponents accordingly. I used genuine combos and links that were inescapable with the opponent's DI, and I used SC2 to show that it didn't matter how the opponent DIed in most cases.
Didn't think you'd come in here, I was reminding him of something HE said. I love your videos. *Total fanboy* sometimes in the first one (Like the multi-stomp on that Marth) i cringe and complian, but really. who cares. you ****. or used to before you quit. had to happen sometime.

Your video had single hit and two hit combos and in even more places it had single and two hit avoidable links, which is why people are criticizing it so harshly. You are doing some good things, your tech skill is good, but a little rough around the edges.

Honestly, if anyone liked Mookie Rah's video, then you would probably like this video. That is a closer comparison than Shadow Claw 1, and once again, it wasn't a terrible video but I think most people are not only spoiled by Vman and my combo videos, but they also expect a certain level set by our vids. Genuine combos, reasonable links/tech chases, and of course crazy edgeguards.
Compared to yours it is a terrible video. one and two hit links compared to comboing C. Falcon from one end of PS to the other? (SC2 part 2)

Mookie rah's makes me laugh, the musiccccccc! :bee:

Very helpful advice lol. thank you for not dissecting my video entirely. i do go to tournies when I can, but I'm poor and can't afford it all the time. Which is a legitimate john.

I main peach.

Uh huh, hence my comment about the C. Falcon/Peach Shout-out being the only reason you might've liked it at all. You can't fool me. :dizzy:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I almost wish my videos had this kind of criticism. No one tells me anything about my videos except for random youtube one liners like "good ****" or "not my cup of tea". So the thread always fades away without any comment, and all I can do is hope I was doing the right thing.

Spife

Smash Master
I almost wish my videos had this kind of criticism. No one tells me anything about my videos except for random youtube one liners like "good ****" or "not my cup of tea". So the thread always fades away without any comment, and all I can do is hope I was doing the right thing.
I'll get to it eventually. I'll critique it so hard. I'll tell you how much I liked every ****ing FRAME on a 1-100 scale.

SDC

Smash Lord
you insult us, talk about why you hate us
then CHOOSE to come see us.

its really, strange...
1. It's nothing personal Moe, you were always one of the people I liked.

2. I like melee. I like to play melee. I have become better then my friends. I want to play better people then them. You people just so happen to be the best melee players in the state. I want to play you. It's nothing personal, I don't want to socialize, I just want to play higher level melee. That's all I wanted from the start.

I knew it. I knew you were trying to be nice, when in fact you hated it.. lol
I don't hate it, I never said I hated it. It's just not that good of a vid, that's all.

This part of the discussion is done. Time to be mature. I'm not talking about that anymore. We got eachother riled up.
No, you're saying it's done because you can't respond to what I just said. I was responding to you, and you obviously can't respond back on this point. Instead you just retort back with dumb little quips, beginning now:

No more comparasions.
You can't respond to this point either.

uh huh. Hope Quak doesn't read that. >_>
Or this.

And in other news.
Or this.

Or this.

Exploring new options, that's what makes someone think to try to use Uair for an edgeguard, and Pika's U-B goes through Mewtwo's Bair.

And now you're psycic and know what I was thinking when it was recorded? oh wait you play Mewtwo lololol... Psycic. :laugh:
If you're trying to come up with new things, that's great, but I doubt that was your intention with this clip.

I'm not psychic, but I've used mewtwo quite a bit, and made many many errors while using him. That little clip is exactly like every time I myself have tried to get off the edge real quick for a bair edgeguard, but messed up by brushin up against the stage, thus turning myself toward my opponent. What you're doing right now is after-the-point rationalizing, telling little white lies, covering up your thoughtless inclusion of this clip in your vid. I know because I do it myself. We all do it.

say what? That was for Spife and Mafia, not for you. I know them, whereas you... well, at least we used to have a polite pen pal kinda thing going on.
Lol I'm just being brutally honest with you. I know about mewtwo, so I'm going to critique you on what I know about. If you don't wish to remain on good terms with me after this, fine lol, your choice.

that's if I keep playing Mewtwo since I'm such a "Scrub". i may just keep maining Marth and pick up Sheik and Fox.
I never called you a "scrub". I called a couple of your opponents "scrubs". Don't feel sorry for yourself. You atleast tried. You atleast tried to make a good vid. That's more then I can say for myself right now. I haven't yet made any sort of effort because I'm waiting until I am truly great.

"It sucks." there I saved you the trouble.
Once again, it doesn't suck, it's just not that good.

lol i'll accept that. sorry.
Honestly, the length of the video is mostly irrelevant, it's not a bad thing. It's the content of the vid that matters.

Really?

thought that was the weakest link.
It was one of the weakest links. No offense to moose, but he must not know that much about mewtwo.

Didn't think you'd come in here, I was reminding him of something HE said. I love your videos. *Total fanboy* sometimes in the first one (Like the multi-stomp on that Marth) i cringe and complian, but really. who cares. you ****. or used to before you quit. had to happen sometime.
Lol looks like your opinion of SC1 has suddenly changed :p. I wonder why...

Very helpful advice lol. thank you for not dissecting my video entirely. i do go to tournies when I can, but I'm poor and can't afford it all the time. Which is a legitimate john.
I "dissected your video" in order to give you an honest in-depth critique. It's what I would have wanted were I in your position. I'd want advice on everything I was doing wrong so I could correct that for my next video.

Uh huh, hence my comment about the C. Falcon/Peach Shout-out being the only reason you might've liked it at all. You can't fool me. :dizzy:
I'm sure he liked it because he's your friend, but I'm sure he doesn't think it's that great of a vid. It's not that good, it's a decent video, with many things right, and many things wrong. I PMed you advising you not to release a combo vid this soon, as it probably wouldn't be that good, and you could spare yourself the heartbreak. I know it hurts right now because you've probably worked very hard on this video, and was proud of it and yourself when it was done. I commend your motivation and your effort. I'm telling you to keep up the hard work, take our advice, improve, and I know the next video will be far better.

There's two different ways you can go about this:
1. Work-In-Progress approach: You release multiple vids over a span of time, each one documenting your slow but steady improvement. You and many other notable smashers (such as Zhu) have taken this approach.

2. Perfectionist approach: You envision an ideal, an aspiration of what you want your video to be like, and you wait until you are able to make that vid. You work on it until you are completely and totally satisfied that it is what you wanted, and then finally after secretly asking for the approval, advice, and input of others that you hold in high esteem, then you finally release it. I am taking this approach. The downside is that I won't have a documented "rise to power" per se, there's no empirical history of what I've improved upon, but I want the finished product to be near perfect as possible. It's just my own chosen approach.

I'm sure many of you will just look at my posts and laugh at me, but I'm just trying to help. I'm sure it's not wanted though, in which case I apologize, but this is a forum, and forums are for opinions, whether or not they are appreciated or deprecated.

I would give you the same treatment; however I know nothing about Captain Falcon, and thus I'm not qualified to give you advice on him lol. I'm sure it's good though, I'll go watch it now :).

EDIT: It was good ;).

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
People like Mookie's vid for nostalgia :p
When I saw this post I went on youtube and watched the video.

To the rest of thread: TL;DR

I'll address one thing - If people are saying your video is bad or whatever then just get better and make a better video. Just read Taj's post and go with what he said.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I only have like 15 videos favorited, and mookierah's vid is one of them. I think it might be the first thing I ever favorited on youtube.

SDC

Smash Lord
Just wanted to address some of the **** in my earlier posts lol, All of MN isn't bad, only part of it, most of it is pretty cool, yeah there are a couple *******s that make it miserable but the majority of them are pretty cool. Admittedly I'm kind of bipolar, somedays I'm in a completely ****ty mood, other days I'm happy (like today). So yeah, apologies to those in MN that I insulted lol. I'm man enough to admit that I'm wrong :/

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mookies vid is def the first combo vid ive ever watched.

second was shinedblind

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
man the military' makes me so busy, I said i'd reply to all the drama going on, and I didn't even get a chance to.. =/ About time Taj, i'm glad you saw this thread.. I was about to kick you in the face too.. =]

Sad to say, but it looks like Taj beat me to what I was gonna say and that's.. to not compare Shadowball's combo video to Taj's shadowclaw series, or my Future Sight series. It's indeed true that Taj/myself have raised the bar for Mewtwo players in terms of expectation, and that's fine. But you can't hold that against him either. He will never be another Taj, He will never be another me.. I will never be another Taj... I will be the first me... shadowball will be the first him.. etc..

EVen when Im compared to Taj, even tho it's nice.. it's not what my goal is.. I don want to be compared to him, I want to be my own beginning. I'm 100% sure that Taj most likely agrees with me on this statement too but with the way the community is.. I guess it's allrite..

Not a bad video shadowball, you could've/should've left multiple clips out, but from what I can tell... it doesn't look like you intended... to have this combo video.. like I did w/future sight.. or like taj did w/shadowclaw.. but rather jus show some potential.. and I LOVED the music.... not (madonna tho( ^^ but the rest was awesome... Just with what future sight/shadowclaw had.. and with what me/taj have done with mewtwo.. it's common that people will have a higher expectation of mewtwo you fell me?

anyways back to military work for me.. =/ I'll post back if i can.. i have a lil bit more to say but i hav to go bak to work ; ;

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Thanks for your support and critques guys.

If I may point something out though.

IF you consider the final video better than the trailers, then mission accomplished in my eyes, because that's what I promised, that it would be better than the trailers...

I said it'd be unique music, and for good or bad it is, mostly (LOL).

I never said it'd be on par with Taj's or Vman's videos, and if you expected that then I'm sorry for disappointing you. if I continue playing, there will be a sequel. count on it.

SDC

Smash Lord
if I continue playing,
Of course you're gonna keep on playin, you're good, it's just that, you (like me, and like most mewtwo wannabe's out here) just need practice and experience. That's all. We'll get there...eventually lol, it'll just take a while ;). We (Taj's little disciples lol) are a work in progress.

there will be a sequel. count on it.
I'm sure you will, and I'll be there to witness it and congratulate you on your improvement :)

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
Of course you're gonna keep on playin, you're good, it's just that, you (like me, and like most mewtwo wannabe's out here) just need practice and experience. That's all. We'll get there...eventually lol, it'll just take a while ;). We (Taj's little disciples lol) are a work in progress.

I'm sure you will, and I'll be there to witness it and congratulate you on your improvement :)
He will, if I have anything to say about it. He far outclasses me now, and I'm fine with that, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up on him.

Y'hear that, Huan? You get rusty, I'll start kickin' your *** again, so keep practicin'! XP

*signed: the pathetic Ganondorf in the vid*

(and yes, I am slowly learning how to correctly DI subconsciously... a little too late for the vid, yeah, but oh well. XP)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I support the video and attempts at further progressing m2 hype.

I have noticed a huge improvements in his m2 so I only expect him to continue to improve.

Overall the video lacked crispness, the combos had holes in them and there were plenty of frames for them to escape these so called combos. Its no big deal. Practice!

For a first video, and an underplayed low tier, Im not going to say anything negative about the video at all.

To all the haters I can pretty much say expect better in the future. Also Id rather watch this than any brawl video.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Just wanted to address some of the **** in my earlier posts lol, All of MN isn't bad, only part of it, most of it is pretty cool, yeah there are a couple *******s that make it miserable but the majority of them are pretty cool. Admittedly I'm kind of bipolar, somedays I'm in a completely ****ty mood, other days I'm happy (like today). So yeah, apologies to those in MN that I insulted lol. I'm man enough to admit that I'm wrong :/
it's cool. i know you loved me the whole time.

don't use down air

SDC

Smash Lord
it's cool. i know you loved me the whole time.

don't use down air
Nah Temp you're one of the cool people ;) We all love you.

I shall use it situationally aka almost never lol :p

Mewtwo's Dair is so bad lol.

Zelda's is MUCH worse though. >_<
Lol it's a running joke in MN, I used to use mewtwo's dair waaay more then I should :p

Top Bottom