• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies 2 Results thread (Tenative :( )

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Videos are starting to be uploaded, beginning with all dubs videos.

www.youtube.com/user/jraucher

Subscribe/Check my channel if you haven't already.

Edit: Can someone also tell me who Gryphon (Wolf) teamed with because I forgot his name and need that for uploading purposes. He used Mk and I think was the person wearing the "Mk da bess" shirt.
upload the m2k one =D

BBQ°

Smash Champion
bbq: i enjoy playing vs your marth and getting better alongside you. i would like us to be friendly rivals. my wallet will be in attendance next tournament, and we will battle.
friendly rivals? Hellz yeah man I've always wanted a rival ever since the days of pokemon LOL

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

DJRome for housing us even though he didn't come
Snap for hosting
Mahone for ******
DruggedFox for playing me a bunch, was nice seeing you again
Soft for accepting my extremely salty money match
Plur - GGs
Tubes - GGs
LoZR for the fun / ridiculous Falcon dittos
M2K for being hilarious
DrPeePee for being way too good
DrPepper for trolling the bracket announcements
Anyone that I missed - my bad

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I played like s**t. That is all.

And I'm happy not touching both games for two weeks. APhiO bros don't make me rage like these games.

For everyone I met--Good looking out.

For rPSI getting kneed--G@me. :p

For Michaelis winning off a safe tech--For shame. :cry:

For Dylan & TK--I wish you guys were my parents, so I'd hear Lee Martin stories every night growing up. :laugh:

Though both of you are several years younger than I am, but who cares?!?!?!
C:

For Sleepy--Thanks for the talk, still very salty, but I'm getting over it slowly

For Mike, Calvin, and Sammy--best passengers evar. And I didn't price gouge you. :D

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Great tourney, guys. I had lots of fun- even though I didn't perform up to my own standards.

Shoutouts will not follow, as I am lazy.
See you all next time~ <3

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ughhhh.. I shouldn't do shoutouts because i know i will forget someone and it will be hella long, but oh well

Stingers- Thanks for the housing, you're jiggs is better than Cam's, but imma practice that G&W and be back, also, good stuff in brawl, you gotta teach me that game sometime

Ocean- Thanks for the greeting, it's always nice to see you

KrazyKnux- You **** man, sorry about beating you in tourney, but like i said, with more jiggs practice you would ****! You're so nice and I'll definitely visit WV

Drpp- I'm glad I got to play you again in tourney, it showed me how much i've improved. I need to stop choking against you but you are so god damn fast. I need to really work on my speed, which is hard because i play jiggs, but my goal for next tournament is to get you to 1 stock in at least one game, i really think i can do it if I practice.

Dop- You mother ****er. How many tournies are you going to knock me out of... and on top of that, you took my money in the teams mm.... how'd that frap taste you *****. Oh well, that was the closest set i've ever had, i was actually happy with my improvement and didn't expect to beat you... but next time i got it.

Lozr- It was really fun teaming with you, we should team in tournament sometime, or at least get our money back from Ali and Dop.

Ali- Was really fun playing with you. I think last tourney you were rusty so i beat you, this tourney you got some of the rust off so i could barely beat you, but next tournament i'm scared, because i think you've got it.... is it best of 5?

Mott- I'm sorry i had to play you, that 13th place curse, with your lack of jiggs practice made our match pretty lame. I could tell you were **** though, and if you played with more patience like in that friendly afterwards, you would do much better. I know its hard to keep the patience, but you only have to do it for 2 games, so just go for it next time.

Soft- GGs, next time we meet in tourney, we should play puff dittos :)

PbnJ- The friendlies were fun, wish i got to play your ics

Drpepper- fun friendlies, you **** in teams

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Who me? Nah dawg druggedfox carry all day. =)
Shoutouts later but... man mike, thanks =]

You definitely had your fair share of **** though, our sets were all ridiculous. Bar the 2 sets we lost, we annihilated getting mostly 5-7 stocks on everybody and you saved us against the like THREE GODDAMN PEACHES we had to fight.

moTT

Smash Cadet
Mott- I'm sorry i had to play you, that 13th place curse, with your lack of jiggs practice made our match pretty lame. I could tell you were **** though, and if you played with more patience like in that friendly afterwards, you would do much better. I know its hard to keep the patience, but you only have to do it for 2 games, so just go for it next time.
Thanks for the encouragement, bro. Won't let ya down. :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shoutouts
1) The ditch in front of snap's house
2) the bathroom in SC for holding my puke

archer.

Smash Lord
Everyone here knows you main MK now. Marth is nothing but your alt now.

Top Bottom