• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion Clones

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm new to smash boards not sure where to post this? an idea i had a long time ago & would 't mined seeing in the new smash game so i guess its ok to post here in the general discussion?

We have different kinds of clones in smash Clone, Semi-Clones & even identical clones like Alf (a separate character that is an alt-skin)

but i wana talk about the idea of "Fusion Clones" a character that has a moveset made up of 2 different character's movesets(or more).

EXAMPLES:

JAMES MCCLOUD from F-Zero: he could move like Captain falcon & have his A-moves but his B-moves can be that of fox. 2 very popular & fun movesets mixed into 1 unique playstyle

CHROM from Fire Emblem: he could move like marth (maybe a bit slower) & use his A-moves & have Ike's B moves

CLASSIC LUIGI based on the time when Luigi looked identical to mario in the arcade/nes/snes era: he could be mario with luigi's outfit & mustache with a speed up mario voice like in melee & his move set could be a mix of mario & luigi's moveset and his movement can be a mix of how mario & luigi move

CLOUSE from mother 3: similar to how people used Ness's custom moves in smash 4 to make "Lucas" B4 he was added as DLC I'd like to see clouse with a mix of Ness & Lucas's moveset

SKITTY from pokemon gen 3: I don't know if skitty would be a fusion clone purr say but looking at some of the moves skitty can learn in pokemon i feel skitty could have a move set mixed between pikachu & jigglypuff maybe? might be a bit of a streatch tho

MEW from pokemon: mew can learn transform & can learn any move in pokemon so he could barrow moves from all pokemon or just have his own moveset or turn into different pokemon & work kinda like pokemon trainer so he could be a fusion clone or a new character? or just turn into the other playble smash pokemon?

I'm sure I had other ideas for the concept of "fusion clone charaters" but its been so long I can't remember? hope you guys get what I'm trying to say? If you have ideas for a fusion clone character please share but I'm not to sure anymore can happen since there based of the characters already in smash only so many character movesets you could "fuse together" lol

Let me know what you think?

Atem

Smash Cadet
This could work people have made fan mods of this type of thing like the ultimate spacie (slippy) by magic scrumpy. I do hope this could happen though.

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
Thanks & Ill check out that slippy mod. slippy/peppy could be a fusion clone of fox/falco & wolf or maybe since starfox 2 has been officially released maybe one of those new characters could be in smash?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Toad.

He can have Peach’s turnips and counter.

And then be a lot more like Mario/Luigi.

Daisy

She could have Peach’s set with Luigi physics.

Waluigi
Wario’s set (though lighter and faster) with Luigi physics.

Last edited:

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Toad could work Give him Iceballs instead of fire balls maybe some power up moves from the "new super" games & yes daisy too they added her to that mario phone game right? OH & Nabbit they could do somthing with him too (even have his modle in smash wiiu)

as for waluigi I'd rather have him use a tennis/sports based moveset then a wario clone (maybe B/C i hate wario's moveset? hope they add "classic wario" & turn his alt-skin into a wario world/land moveset)

oh Dr.Luigi ! a easy luigi clone lol

Top Bottom