• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 3 Results! 12.18.10 ~ South NJ

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Small turnout, lame, but I had fun. Hope everyone else did. I don't know why so few people can stand the drive, it's really not bad. The venue's great and the owner does a lot to try and make it a good experience for everyone, step it up everyone. We're working on trying to get some sponsorships so we can get a guaranteed pot bonus to bring out more people. The venue is really big, we (the venue and I) can provide at least 7 TVs, computers to use with other games while you wait, located in a mall so people can walk around while not in a match + a food court, and more. No reason for these not to get a bunch of people. Everyone man up and take the drive, I live down here and make it to all the other tourneys all the time. Whatev's, we'll be working on more incentives to bring people out here. Not gonna have another for a little bit, not till March at the earliest.

Mid Tier Doubles

1: King ***** (Kingtoon + Nakat) :toonlink: + :fox:
2: Mobojin? (vVv Chibo + Squall) :rob: + :zelda:
3: ADHRJ (ADHD + RJ) :peach: + :fox:
4: Chocolate Rain (TUSM + MIB) :ike: + :toonlink:
5: Mr. Steph (Mr. Skullhead + Steph) :sheik: + :pit:
5: Keitaro in Philly (Keitaro + Phillyrider) :fox: + :peach:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Mid Tier Singles

1: Kingtoon :toonlink:
2: vVv ChiboSempai :rob:
3: Nakat :fox:
4: ADHD :peach: :kirby2:
5: Mr. Skullhead :sheik: :wolf:
6: Ebo :wolf:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Doubles

1: ADHRJ (ADHD + RJ) :diddy: :metaknight: + :lucario: :metaknight:
2: Pwii and Nakat (Pwii + Nakat) :metaknight: + :fox:
3: Ebo and Squall (Ebo + Squall) :dedede: + :snake:
4: Chibo and Keit (vVv ChiboSempai + Keitaro) :rob: + :metaknight: :falco:
5: TUSM and Steph (TUSM + Steph) :dedede: + :pit:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Singles

1: ADHD :diddy:
2: Pwii :metaknight: :yoshi2:
3: Nakat :fox: :metaknight:
4: Keitaro :falco:
5: Squall :snake:
5: MIB :wario:
7: Ebo :dedede:
7: Kingtoon :toonlink:
9: vVv ChiboSempai :rob:
9: RJ :lucario:
9: Mr. Skullhead :sheik:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Turnout was sad, but in the end I had fun. More people need to come next time though to make this worth the 4 hour round trip drive for me.

Also Nakat needs MK next to his name. He beat me with MK and went mk in the losers finals set vs Pwii. Don't know how much mk he went in finals though.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Chibo loses to Keitaro and Yes's Foxes the other day but beats Nakats? :yeahboi:

Hope everyone had fun.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was playing really well today
it's just that in losers of singles I ran into a DDD lol, and when I was doing great game 2 I got swallocided when I was at 5% and he was at 150% last stock. gg ebo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I just realized I'm ******** and forgot the rules I used at my own tournament -_-
"# The game's verdict will always be honored; a victory screen decides the winner. Any Sudden Death (excluding time-outs) will be treated as a tie; which are resolved with a 1 stock, 3 minute, same characters, same stage rematch."
fml I coulda won that set in losers...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Steph screwed us over. We could've beat ADHD and RJ if he hadn't have used a stock to take my stock.

And got ***** by that Diddy Hump spike.

Tourney was pretty weak, but the free hot dogs made it a little better. No more Fusions for UFB though.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah, this is why Phil and I didn't come out, we kind of thought this might happen, and for the expense of the drive, it wasn't worth it.

It's also why we didn't go to chu's. Phil ended up having to work anyways. But yeah I don't think I'll travel to the fusion gaming center anytime soon, lol.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
This was like the hardest local ever, but I still enjoyed it.

ggs everyone see you in 3 years

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts to tusm for random dancing beating squall lol <3

Shoutouts to for a jersey unraked 2 stocking adhd one game

Shoutouts to my yoshi being legit as hell

Shoutouts to the leap of FATE!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Tusm was litterally standing up dancing while charging upsmashes while over 150% and somehow Squall rolled into it, haha epic.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Steph screwed us over. We could've beat ADHD and RJ if he hadn't have used a stock to take my stock.

And got ***** by that Diddy Hump spike.

Tourney was pretty weak, but the free hot dogs made it a little better. No more Fusions for UFB though.
If I do host a good one there's no reason not to come, they are the closest OOS tourneys for Philly

Yeah, this is why Phil and I didn't come out, we kind of thought this might happen, and for the expense of the drive, it wasn't worth it.

It's also why we didn't go to chu's. Phil ended up having to work anyways. But yeah I don't think I'll travel to the fusion gaming center anytime soon, lol.
If everyone says they thought it would happen, then it will. But if everyone instead decides to come, then it is worth it.

I beat chibo ever other we played, that ***** got me this time though lol xD
This was the first time we've ever played in tourney...

NAKAT

Smash Champion
If I do host a good one there's no reason not to come, they are the closest OOS tourneys for Philly

If everyone says they thought it would happen, then it will. But if everyone instead decides to come, then it is worth it.

This was the first time we've ever played in tourney...
Money Matches and that was the first time we ever played let alone it was a side event.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just finished mid tier dubs (freicken 11 videos and only 3 sets lol) taking a short break, will continue tonight

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
pwii was on his ****, nice job

also chibo give me all of your songs, or at least the song names, they were tough lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i released my first brawl pack (with my textures and music), its in the brawl hacking section here on swf (or search for threads that iv made). i havnt released my latest music pack yet. i keep em exclusive for a bit lol

M@v

Subarashii!
How did a Pittsburgh tourney get more than double the turnout(just for brawl) than a NJ tourney? I'm confuseddddd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
geeez sorry i spent yesterday hangin out with friends all day instead of vids, i havnt forgotten about them

and sdso3 vids were already on my hard drive, they just needed to be uploaded, no recording

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
geeez sorry i spent yesterday hangin out with friends all day instead of vids, i havnt forgotten about them

and sdso3 vids were already on my hard drive, they just needed to be uploaded, no recording
Didnt realize all the other dsos where yesterday,

Either way, it's ok Chibo.

Also...'clubbing!?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Na, yesterday wasn't club night, it was board game night lol. New Year's Eve though is definitely a potential clubbin night haha

Top Bottom