• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Funny challenges with friends?

Kometa

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone !

I would like to go beyond fighting with friends and find funny challenges to add to the fighting, without necessarily going through special fights. You would have ideas or even a link that proposes?

Thank you for your future answers!

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Tiny Smash on The Great Cave Offensive.

Who can survive the longest on Temple in 8 player Smash (1v7) with 1 stock.

Playing on the boxing stage. Everyone stands outside of the ring not fighting. The only people who can fight are the ones who characters are on the background screen.

Tiny curry smash with sword users. Good luck trying to take a single stock. I first had this happen on accident in masters orders with a horde battle. Nobody died and I think it went to time and I lost. It was so hard to hit the CPUS.

Kometa

Smash Rookie
Tiny Smash on The Great Cave Offensive.

Who can survive the longest on Temple in 8 player Smash (1v7) with 1 stock.

Playing on the boxing stage. Everyone stands outside of the ring not fighting. The only people who can fight are the ones who characters are on the background screen.

Tiny curry smash with sword users. Good luck trying to take a single stock. I first had this happen on accident in masters orders with a horde battle. Nobody died and I think it went to time and I lost. It was so hard to hit the CPUS.
I particularly like the second and third haha ! But why 1v7? :o

Thank you very much, it's great ideas !
If other players go through there, don't hesitate !

Last edited:

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
The 1v7 would naturally happen in my group when me or one of my "competitive" friends would have a huge stock lead since we tend to stray away from the group fights. Once someone decided to check the stock lead this happened: "Hey, X has the most stocks, not fair! ... GENTLEMAAAAAAAANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Next thing you know all of my stocks are gone, then they calm down and play as usual. This happened so much that someone in our group suggested to just do it for fun and we did it from time to time. I always got the worst time. The Dr. Mario/Link main managed to last longer than my Shulk in Shield Art.

Originality

Smash Journeyman
We used to play where you have to call out which move you were going to end the match with, victory doesn't count if you don't use that move. We'd also do falcon punch only matches. And if all else fails there's always smash potato with villagers

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I'm suprised at how many players found hop potato on their own with Villager. Wonderful.

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
Boxing Arena, if you get knocked out of the ring it counts as a stock.

Use heavy weights for more excitement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom