• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i dont mind tingle. and really wind waker was the first zelda game i ever owned . i hope the new zelda game puts him in the future. that sounds like fun. in fact i think im going to draw what that would look like.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
You're right!, there were so many opportunities for that one... back in Jan. 16 2008

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sheik.html
But........................................that was the golden age of smash boards, where you could make people laugh on this board, not just because you could hack a wii, but because could actually develop a joke for a picture that had been poked fun at tons of times before.

Go back a couple hundred pages, and you will find a joke any random page, a joke funnier than one in the last 50 pages.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Go back a couple hundred pages, and you will find a joke any random page, a joke funnier than one in the last 50 pages.
You mean in the time of similar captions for the same pictures and people commenting on other people's topics?

while that was good, the boards needed more user made pics instead of ones on smashbros.com

it's unfortunate though that, due to the less concentration of pics to choose from (i mean since there are now no limits and many more shots taken), that people do not find the pictures as funny as they could imagine before, since if someone wanted to convey an idea, they need not inspiration from a picture posted, but they could take it themselves. the advent of hacked pictures was not the determining factor of the downfall of this thread, but the fact that any picture could be created did along with less hype for the game. since the game was much anticipated before it's release, all people could do was talk about it and make comments on what was posted, namely why this thread started.

but no, song posts are never funny... nor was ms paint "expressionism"

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
You mean in the time of similar captions for the same pictures and people commenting on other people's topics?

while that was good, the boards needed more user made pics instead of ones on smashbros.com

it's unfortunate though that, due to the less concentration of pics to choose from (i mean since there are now no limits and many more shots taken), that people do not find the pictures as funny as they could imagine before, since if someone wanted to convey an idea, they need not inspiration from a picture posted, but they could take it themselves. the advent of hacked pictures was not the determining factor of the downfall of this thread, but the fact that any picture could be created did along with less hype for the game. since the game was much anticipated before it's release, all people could do was talk about it and make comments on what was posted, namely why this thread started.

but no, song posts are never funny... nor was ms paint "expressionism"
Nobody likes the song posts nor the paint.

We had comics, and we official brawl pics.
I think the small amount of photos presented was kind of a challenge for people, thats why we had such geniuses back in the day.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
no .. i dont like the train. i just said he should go into the future. you think it would never happen. but it will. and it would be ballzy . my new drawings coming soon. check out the marsroy show for more.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Thank to RupeeClock, if he still gets on, for the picture, this is the third time this has been posted, but I refound it and it needs to be shown with the new pic.

For the third time for anyone who hasn't already heard the joke( and it's a new pic to accompany so hopefully people who have already seen it will get a laugh.)

I have DIABETUS

The time of the original (somewhere in page 100-400) was the golden age of this thread.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman

"Don't worry Mario, I'm coming to save you"

"Uh oh, here comes Mario"

"Does this box fit me?"

"Oh man this soup is hot, I should have blown on it first!"

"Why do I keep falling for these traps?"

You've heard of Dark Pheonix, well now Snake has joined the club

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman

"They're releasing Mother 3 in North America? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Are you sure you want 'Telekenetic' surgery Ness?"

Talk about almost being "Flame-Broiled"

Can you spot Pikachu?

"So, are you going to cast me in Resident Evil 4?"

"No one better enter my hood"

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol well you would see more and interesting pics from me if anyone ever gave me positive attention. when you have a tread full of uncreative mindless haters then of course youre going to get bored.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
well thats good to know. in my heart. i feel like im pretty creative and cool and funny. but its ok. .. havnt played brawl in a few weeks. been getting kinda lax on it. maybe thats why theres been a lot of repeat in here.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I have a few pics but no means to post them. Who will take on the job of posting them?

EX. one of Normal and Red Pikachu kissing in Smashville, Samus launching a missile point blank into Meta Ridley's mouth. Meta-Knight doing a Gurren Lagaunn impression...Need iIsay more?

I also do not have the money for an SD card and don't think they are compatible with my current Mac.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I have a few pics but no means to post them. Who will take on the job of posting them?

EX. one of Normal and Red Pikachu kissing in Smashville, Samus launching a missile point blank into Meta Ridley's mouth. Meta-Knight doing a Gurren Lagaunn impression...Need iIsay more?

I also do not have the money for an SD card and don't think they are compatible with my current Mac.
You, uh, need an SD card to share pics. Sorry.

MysticKenji

Smash Master

Alternatively, you can send them to someone with an SD card via Brawl's Send feature.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
You, uh, need an SD card to share pics. Sorry.

....SUNUVA STICK!

10chars.

EDIT: Oh...I don't think I have anyone on on my friends list for that. I'll ask the next time I am on via taunt...

EDIT 2: Gonna do some Dojo pic jokes.

Luigi: OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooo, how does eating rock candy do this?~ *BARF!*

Ike: Ugh~, I got to stop drinking at those wild parties.

Diddy would later tell DK that Mario hit him with a baseball bat.

The winner by photo finish is~!...Captain Falcon!
Sonic: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"*screams for hours.*

Mario: Luigi, I'm going to kill you!

DDD: Ten HU- *FART!*
Waddle Dee Army: X__X
DDD: Now where will I get an army?!

DDD:"Up I go, into the wild blue yonder!"
Bowser: "Buzz Lightyear!"
DK:" No, no, its the Air Force!"
Bowser: "Oh Sh-, GET DOWN!"
DK:"AH~!"
*BOMB!*

Passer-by:"Hey Rocky!"
Ganondorf:"I'm NOT Rocky! *hums the Rocky Theme Song.*

Waddle Doo used PK Thunder Ω!

Falco: "Okay heres the plan, you go that way, and I'll go this way!
Fox:"You go this way, I go that way?!"
Falco:" No, you that way, I go this way!
Fox:"Okay, I'll go that way, and you go that way, okay?
Falco:"Okay!"
Both:"GO!"

Later!

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman

"I will never bow to you marth"

"Okay, you convinced me"

Metaknight on Acid

"My home is rent free"

"1003, 1004, jumprope anyone?"

"HEY, that's my suit, GET BACK HERE!!!"

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Im doing these in order of when I put them on Photobucket so they may not all be that funny, here are the next bunch.

"6, 6 kills, ha ha ha."

"What? So I've got a little gas"

Why do I feel like there should be a bumper sticker on his butt?

Would anyone like some Yoshi Pancakes?

"It's time to go Super on you Mario, or is that from another game?"

Mr. Game and Watch, Master Juggler

Top Bottom