• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest Ways to Bully the Last Man Standing in the Co-op Online Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

+PLUS+

Smash Rookie
When a friend and I have dominated the opposing team, we usually put the last player left alive through hell. Typical tortures include grabbing the opponent and pummeling while my team mate jabs (repeat ad nauseam), and grabbing, inflicting no damage whatsoever, and letting the opponent get free so one of us can grab him again (in this case, the player who hasn’t grabbed the opponent positions himself to ready for the escaping victim and crouches like crazy while waiting for his turn).

My friends and I recently ran into a pair that schooled us like crazy. The team consisted of DK and Inkling. I was K. Rool and my friend was Wario. When they killed me off, DK started grabbing Wario and hoisting him onto his back so that his butt was by DK’s face. At this point, the Inkling stood in front of DK and began just spraying Wario’s ass. My friend couldn’t escape. It was ****ing hilarious. They kept it up for over a minute before dispatching Wario with a throw. I’d never seen such a creative display.

I figured you guys must do some pretty funny **** in co-op sometimes. Tell us about it.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The classic is K. Rool’s down throw, Ridley's down special, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
ROB has an incredibly low knockback down tilt, meaning that you can use it repeatedly whilst walking forward to hold an opponent in your teammates rapid jab.

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
A friend of mine and I play Krool and Ridley online in 2s a lot. When we get into a 2v1, we usually like to grab, downthrow, skewer, grab, downthrow, skewer, many times over until they're high enough for a crown kill. Then Krool kills by throwing his crown and it freeze frames on it close up, and it's sooooooo funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom