• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest screen names you've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
Could be a Gamertag, PSN ID, Tag in Smash, email address; basically any online alias you've seen that's really funny.

My two favorites are "About 876 Jews" and "SgtPopNFresh," both on Xbox Live. As well as PPMD, which is just too clever.

What are yours?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was playing modern warfare and some guy was having a very professional kill streak. A hacker got pissed off and decided to change his name to "penis".

I turned off my tv laughing before the pro started yelling.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
"IMAGREEDYJEW" on live.

It might have had spaces.
idr.

John2k4

The End of an Era
One of the admins gave people prizes for all changing their name to my name for some reason. :p

Strife

Banned via Warnings
My two favorites are probably 13alls and NOTSOFASTKAIBA! You have to imagine the last one in Yugi's voice to really get it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't remember where this came from, but for some reason I spent a good minute laughing at "AMcYourMomWich."

:093:

crush

Smash Master
Black Pokemon. "Gotta catch Jamal!"
"Gotta catch Jamal, gotta catch Jamal, off the wall!"

Pokemon black would be a pretty fun game. The protagonist would be an old white man with a wig from the south in the 1800s, and you need to enslave as many people as possible. Proffesor oak would be replaced by professor smith, who would just be oak with a wig. Team rocket would turn into team abraham Lincoln, and you would need to use your slaves to defeat Lincoln and his followers. Once you defeat Lincoln you get a master ball which can be used to capture legendary slave kevin Garnett.
:phone:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I saw someone online on steam with the tag Wakin' Talkin' Steven Hawkin'

Made me laugh

Edit: forgot about a guy with the tag Al Cappucino

crush

Smash Master
omg I forgot my favorite of all time
He's a guy on youtube who posts on a lot of different smash videos, and his username is PikaChuDatAss

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I saw someone online on steam with the tag Wakin' Talkin' Steven Hawkin'

Made me laugh

Edit: forgot about a guy with the tag Al Cappucino
That 1st one is amazing hahahaha.

I've seen a few.

Saw one playing Halo 3 one time called "someone better" I though it was great just because when he kills you all you can see is "Killed by someone better"

But the best was definitely "Monica Lewinskis ****" I saw in MW2 on the PC.

The censored word rhymes with runt :p

kevo

Smash Journeyman
I know a friend in real life with the tag "Lazerblader". I always laugh at how dumb and lame that name is. I once saw "HaloPRO668" in a game of Gears of War (he was getting wrecked) and someone else named "TheWindowMaker". I think he meant "Widowmaker" :/

I used to play Battlefield with a dude named "ChiTownCrispy" which is one of my favorite names. He was from Chicago and his real name was "Chris P.", too. :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Not sure if anyone else here watches The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross (in a nutshell it's a show where they play street fighter online) but I remember in one of the episodes they came across someone with the PSN ID of "Forceful_Entry18". I thought that was hilarious.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
- Golden Nipple Dude (a Smasher)
- Glow Ho (a player on DC Universe Online)
- Santa Dong (a nickname of someone's Delibird I battled on wi-fi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom