• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest "lost to a zelda" johns

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
So I'm sure everyone here has gotten people salty for beating them with the Princess of Sass, Zelda.

What are some of the most hilarious johns/overreactions you have gotten?

Let me start by posting all the for glory nametag johns I get.

1trickpony
gimmick
nolife
fixlag
brainded
lucky
cheap
spam2win
play lame, get win
eh / meh

Obligatory:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
At my first streamed tournament a ZSS player went super on-tilt against me and threw his controller when he lost

At my first ever tourney a customs Cancerlina player got super salty that he died at 40% to an Elevator...on Halberd :^)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Obligatory:
Aww, you beat me to it.

Edit: I don't think anyone has every really used tags on me when I'm Zelda. But to be fair, I haven't done a lot of 1v1 situations on FG, say, where that can happen. Let alone have I won as Zelda there as recently lmao.

One time I thought someone was using a tag against me in a 4p FG, but then I realized it was their own troll for using a certain character.

TLDR I'm sew fab thaT neaux one tries to sassT me. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
At my first streamed tournament a ZSS player went super on-tilt against me and threw his controller when he lost

At my first ever tourney a customs Cancerlina player got super salty that he died at 40% to an Elevator...on Halberd :^)
I'm going to my locals tomorrow and I'll let you guys know if anyone gets salty lol Haven't met anyone bad yet, and hopefully it stays that way, but there's only one...

Aww, you beat me to it.

Edit: I don't think anyone has every really used tags on me when I'm Zelda. But to be fair, I haven't done a lot of 1v1 situations on FG, say, where that can happen. Let alone have I won as Zelda there as recently lmao.

One time I thought someone was using a tag against me in a 4p FG, but then I realized it was their own troll for using a certain character.

TLDR I'm sew fab thaT neaux one tries to sassT me. :secretkpop:
The funniest tags I get are the "Eh"s or "Meh"s and other variations. It's obvious they are mad as $#!, and they are trying to play it off like it's no big deal that I 2 stock'd their cloud lol

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
The best Johns I got came from playing friendlies with a Fox who said low tiers are better than high tiers because they aren't even that bad, and knowing the MU is more important than having good frame data and being a good character. Then he said Zelda was really good in the Fox MU because up air don't even true combo all the time at kill percent, so really she has it easier than a lot of the cast.

Everyone told him he was bad.

Side note: I two stocked him, and he got super salty after he died to a sweet spot lightning kick jumping up from ledge.

Top Bottom