• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal's smashfest 2 results and shoutouts and vids later

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
We had Low Tier Teams, Low Tier Singles, and Teams + a crew battle.

Low Tier Teams brackets and results were erased, Teams somehow didn't get saved, so we only have full results and brackets for Low Tier Singles.

oh wells.

Low Tier Teams:
1st- Reflex+Alpha
2nd- Dogy Samich+Rayku
(Someone deleted the event from TIO! T___T )

Low Tier Singles-

BRACKET
1st- Bloshi (Yoshi)
2nd- Dogy Samich (Ness, Kirby)
3rd- DP (Ness)
4th- Cornell (Donkey Kong, Ness)
5th- 115(sleepy K) (Mr. Game And Watch)
5th- Reflex (Bowser, Donkey Kong, Young Link)
7th- 112 (Donkey Kong, Luigi)
7th- Sensai
9th- FullMetal (Roy)
9th- DSAM (Zelda)
9th- Trig
9th- Rayku (Pikachu)
13th- TBag (Young Link, Mr. Game And Watch)
13th- Dent
13th- XI0 (Zelda)
13th- Alpha (Roy)
17th- Desu (Pikachu, Kirby)
17th- Somasu (Pichu, Link)
17th- Bob
17th- Star
17th- Jx31
17th- Darvel
17th- Justin

Teams:
1st- I'm not anti-Kira, I'm just pro L (Reflex+Alpha) - 60$
2nd- AY BAY BAY (Eugene+Cornell) - 20$
3rd- Real Talk (Chaddd+Marty) - 10$

Crews: Mike G vs chaddd (we had names, I never heard what they were though.)

Mike G (Ike - Roy)
Reflex (KevinM)
FullMetal (Marth)
Desu (Samus)
Darvel (Captain Falcon)
DP (Mario)
DogySamich (Doctor Mario)
Star (Doctor Mario)
Mike G's Brother (Doctor Mario)
SleepyK (Falco)
fill me in on the rest of the people, please.

chaddd (chadddondorf)
hidden (Sheik)
xio (Sheik)
Cornel (Falco)
Somasu (Fox)
Jx31 (Marth)
S0FT (Jigglypuff)
and i forgot. It was a late night. help please.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey, I beat Gerbil posting to this! Ain't dat somethin'?! First post!

Nice...WE did good! Awesomeness! :laugh:

EDIT: Shoutouts laterz....

Majist

Smash Journeyman
argh. no low tier team results. that's okay cuz i didn't do that great. sorry, marty :/ we should have hit normal doubles. you and chaddd just .....well, you know:laugh:

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!:
reflex and alpha. you guys rock. amazing team work. very nice.
chaddd: :urg: if you ever read this, it was awesome meeting you. you're ganon is a demon. i want to see you yell at your cell phone some more XD
sleepyK: very cool meeting you. we need to play a few matches next time.
fullmetal: thx for the hospitality. great tourney, well done. glad my first one was yours.
dogysamich: i'm still laughing dude, you're too funny.
eugene: plz **** me some more. your CF makes me cry.
somasu: you're one cool dude and you rock at guitar hero. i hate pull-offs and hammer-ons....
mike g: i thought marty's peach was scary.......
everyone else: hope i can see you all again. much love.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
great smashfest. I need to roll by to these more often. had lots of fun meeting and playing the same ols and some new faces too! My lil bro loves melee alot more after it =].

LOL @ "Daisy Fuentas"(girl peach player) and I ****** in teams. good stuff lil sis .

Good **** Chad 4 stocking my Ike(Blue Roy). This just shows how much time and dedication is needed for making Ike a Beast in brawl. I'll try and hang out with u guys another time. 1

-Ike n Mike

SleepyK

He's OOS, i'm not so sure where he's from though.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I do believe that was my first double post in SWF history.

THAT'S how amazing Bloshi is.

Jx31

Smash Ace
First off, that was a great smashfest, it was too much fun.

Shout outs:

CDE:

Star/Billy-Man, your fun as hell to be around. I had fun teaming up with you during friendlies. You teaming up with a level 9 CPU in the low tier tournament and actually winning a set was one of the highlights of my day.:laugh:. Don't let Dominos get you down!

Dp-You were owning it up all day, keep it up!

Alpha-Congrats on you and Reflex winning teams, keep taking everyones money! Btw, I rarely get to play you anymore, you need to stop by downtown sometime when we're both free so we can smash ;_;. Good Luck at Smashtaclysm.

Darvel-Thanks for taking all of us, I didn't see you at all once we got there though >.<.
(insert we need to play more request here)

Reflex-****, I got owned hard by your Game and watch, nice job on taking teams with Alpha. (insert we need to play more request here,hell all of CDE come to my dorm please ;_;.)

Other:

Xio-It was good seeing you again, fun matches like always. Are you coming to Reflex's tournament?

SleepyK-I need to play more laser happy Falco's like yours, I was completely shut down >.<. Btw.....I heard you ate my pizza, I hoped you enjoyed it :mad:.................j/k, I wasn't supposed to get a pizza in the first place. I took my name and money out of the pizza pool so I could get fast food, looks like I got a pizza anyways o_O. Free pizza ftw in your case.

112-Thanks for letting me tag along with you and Xio so I could get some food, it was too good. I'm also going to keep in mind the advice you gave on watching videos.

Soma-Good seeing you again, though, you just had to wipe out that Samus didn't you? >.<

Chaddd-Thanks for playing me once, even though you were obviously trying to get out of there, I appreciate it.

FullMetal-You hosted a very fun smashfest man, sadly I only got to play you like once though.

S0ft-I had a fun time playing you before I left, you're right about the fact that I'm easy to gimp. I tend to get a bit frantic when recovering.

Dogy-It's always good seeing you man, I can expect you at Reflex's tourny?

Rayku-Dp kept telling me that I played you (outside of low tier team tournament), it must have been like one match, sorry that I can't remember >.<.

Dsmoan???-I'm not sure if this was you >.>. If so, You got a smart Peach, keep it up.

If I forgot about you, yell at me please.

S0FT

Smash Ace
"S0ft-I had a fun time playing you before I left, you're right about the fact that I'm easy to gimp. I tend
to get a bit frantic when recovering."

It was pretty late.... but im pretty sure I said marth is ez to gimp as in the character in general but fun playing you.

Im glad I got to play all of you in the singles tournament I showed up for........

Mike no need to bring memory card I have to come back at like 12:00..... :(

Rayku

Smash Lord
Maybe I should do some shoutouts...

Dogy: Awesome teamwork, especially in low tier stuff. We rock, 'nuff said.

Marty: Once again, awesome hanging with you before and after the tourney.

Majist & Brandon: Nice meeting you guys. Fun at steak&shake, and I'm wondering if Brandon can keep his end of the bargain.

Mark: Yup

Bloshi: Bah....

Cornel: Man. I need some more matches with you. Never again will I get gimped so many times in 1 level.

Eugene: Don't ever take me to that stage again

Sensai: Haven't seen you in a while, it was good to play some friendlies for a change. I'll get you next time, whenever that is

Jx31: I dno't remember playing you, either. I think DP's on something.

DP: Get off whatever you're on

The girl that was there, a.k.a. 'Bob': Play more smash. Too many smash tournies are sausagefests

Fullmetal: Awesome smashfest, very glad I came.

Xif: You weren't there.

SleepyK: I can't remember if I won our matches or if you did. SRSLY, drawing a blank

Anyone else I missed, my bad. I'm kind of drawing a blank because it was back in Saturday, and I've been going all over the place since then. See you guys next time

SleepyK

lololol rayku you won some, i lost some, i won some, we had fun, and that laying on the bed cleopatra pose is definitely going in the montage.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
@rayku: LOLZ!! steak & shake was super fantastic. i, too, wonder if brandon will live up to our challenge, haha. and DUDE i am sooooo sorry. i realized i didn't give you and dsamoan shoutouts:embarrass how rude of me!!! well...
rayku: you are one cool cat and i promise i won't give you that dollar so easily next time :laugh: hopefully i'll see more of you since we know you live pretty close to brandon. crap, playing you, he's gonna get good. argh.
dsamoan: you have an amazing peach with a lot of potential. keep it up, bro. you'll **** face in brawl. i'm really glad you guys were able to come along with us.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Sorry, sorry; the vids are coming, i've been real lazy.

I've had alot to do this week. REAL busy week for me (and hellz yeah for makin it through)

___

I have alot of friendlies on here and i have no clue who's playing in most of them, same thing with teams.

So if you want them, you're gunna have to tell me who you're playing & who you're playin against.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, sorry; the vids are coming, i've been real lazy.

I've had alot to do this week. REAL busy week for me (and hellz yeah for makin it through)

___

I have alot of friendlies on here and i have no clue who's playing in most of them, same thing with teams.

So if you want them, you're gunna have to tell me who you're playing & who you're playin against.
I say just put them all up and well claim them as we see them.

____

Oh yeah ill respond to and give some shoutouts-

Rayku- ....stupid dair to waveshine to upsmash....

Jx- I knew i shouldnt have made my name something this strange. :urg: Its pretty much pronounced DOS(Like the OS, but i didnt have that in mind when i came up with it)-moan...but i thought that looked stupid. Anyway thanks for the compliment, next time let me know its you.

Majist- I hope so, but first i have to fix my Wi-Fi :( Your Link isnt too bad either. You ought to come in town more often.

Mike G- Keep working on those Ike skills

Whoever you were that I played Magic with- Next time i'll have one of my own decks which are much more dangerous. You better be ready. :p

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I say just put them all up and well claim them as we see them.
See, there's two problems with that.

#1 - there's alot of videos
#2 - I'm lazy.

>.>

Eh, ill try to upload em all in a timely manner, but im starting with the ones that i've been able to label (Which sadly, is mostly me). >.>

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
See, there's two problems with that.

#1 - there's alot of videos
#2 - I'm lazy.

>.>

Eh, ill try to upload em all in a timely manner, but im starting with the ones that i've been able to label (Which sadly, is mostly me). >.>
I completely understand. Dont worry though, no ones rushing you. (directly of course)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I completely understand. Dont worry though, no ones rushing you. (directly of course)

[sarcasm]
/me throws his chair across the room.

Nobody's rushing me directly? Are you ****ing kidding?!

I got a ****ing pack of anthrax and a call from anonymous from the 4chan boards today.

THE HELL IF IM NOT GETTING RUSHED.

[/sarcasm]

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
god, me and squenix got owned so many times by mike g and that girl, lol. does anyone know who she is? she was cute....
Well, the blonde chick is TBag's girlfriend.

The Puerto Rican one...Well, I believe that one guy's sister or girlfriend. I dunno. Some guy she hung around with the whole time...

Can't wait to get my girl into smash! :chuckle:

Top Bottom