• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Full Melee Mod 1.02

The Cape

Smash Master
The intent of this project was not to balance Melee per se as that would be nearly impossible and either make the game silly to play, or so bland it's not fun. What this mod attempts to do is to bring the Tiers closer together. If Fox is considered a 10 and Bowser is a 1, this mod aims to make Fox more of a 9, and Bowser a 5 or so. The characters still feel unique, but they have been made to be more functional as a whole.

Download of the XDelta:

https://mega.nz/#!t3QWQSDY!RLBCSvMGMCVE-uyeEeWb0C-y6fG5tp6JGql9SUjaAeg

Apply the XDelta to a clean 1.02 ISO

The changelists can also be viewed by character and overall here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Byja3UM6sHeAVnNtUl9tN3dBY0U?usp=sharing

This version fixes an issue with Kirby in the previous one that caused a game freeze.

Last edited:

NotChuc

Smash Rookie
I'm new and I have no idea how to patch .delta files to melee. Do you know any good guides because this mod looks really interesting and personally any mod that fixes c.falcon is a good mod in my books.

The Cape

Smash Master
I'm new and I have no idea how to patch .delta files to melee. Do you know any good guides because this mod looks really interesting and personally any mod that fixes c.falcon is a good mod in my books.
Romhacking.net should be able to give you a solid run down

Last edited:

NotChuc

Smash Rookie
Tom hacking.ner should be able to give you a solid run down
You probably meant romhacking.net and they had a good guide, but the file type isn't supported. Your file is a .delta and the patcher needs .xdeltas. I think your file might have the wrong extension. Idk though, this is my first time dealing with this stuff.

Last edited:

The Cape

Smash Master
You probably meat romhacking.net and they had a good guide, but the file type isn't supported. Your file is a .delta and the patcher needs .xdeltas. I think your file might have the wrong extension. Idk though, this is my first time dealing with this stuff.
That is what I meant. Must have autocorrected. Will edit that post.

The patcher that I downloaded was from Romhacking.net and it seemed to work. I can try to make a different patch and reupload.

NotChuc

Smash Rookie
That is what I meant. Must have autocorrected. Will edit that post.

The patcher that I downloaded was from Romhacking.net and it seemed to work. I can try to make a different patch and reupload.
That would be appreciated.

On a side note, what is the code to make Kirby's U throw and F throw not remove all jumps, i'm starting work on my own project.

The Cape

Smash Master
That would be appreciated.

On a side note, what is the code to make Kirby's U throw and F throw not remove all jumps, i'm starting work on my own project.
That’s actually and edit in his subactions. Are you in the workshop Discord?

Top Bottom