• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Full 3.6 Lucario

Poilu

Smash Cadet
Wow, I didn't know our spot dodges were that good. I thought the rolls were.
Since everyone have the same spotdodges and rolls (which I support), I miss a lot of those. I lost the timing and they are worse than before.
I think it was deserved, but am I the only one who thinks it hit the character relativly hard ?
It's been, what, the 5th nerf in a row for Lucario ?

Not compaining here, just wanted to know what you think about this.

Zoa

Smash Ace
The normalized rolls and spot dodges were an extremely good idea for the cast as a whole. Fatties really needed this. It may affect Lucario negatively as his dodges are slower, but overall it helped many characters to improve their defense games. Lucario has been consecutively nerfed for a long time, and while it's something I really don't like, some of it has been to make his character design less toxic like the massive nerfs in 3.6b. He's still a fundamentally solid character, but sometimes it takes a massive nerfing in order to build up a character's options.

Top Bottom