• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frostbite: Gackt got 33rd

kraw23

Smash Apprentice
Ness gets another top 64 placement (the first being BestNess at Genesis 6), still hasn't managed to break into that top 16 bracket. Gackt didn't drop a set until he got to Void where he lost 3-1 and then dropped his next match to Marss playing Ike 3-2. The Void match looked pretty one sided and it has made me question the Pichu matchup. Could just be that Void is a cut above the rest.

Anything to learn from Gackt's matches do you think?

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I don’t know if VoiD is just that good or Gackt didn’t play his best. He seemed very uncomfortable and like he couldn’t get anything going the whole set. The few times he could’ve seized the momentum he didn’t. I don’t know if he was titled but he may have been. I really don’t think he played his best and I honestly thought he would beat VoiD

I don’t think it was the MU. VoiD was playing out of his mind and taking stocks so quickly I don’t think it would matter who his opponent was or what character they were playing. That said Gackt didn’t take advantage of his opportunities like he should have. It’s one set and I don’t wanna judge the MU based on it. I’d like to see more, specifically Awestin vs VoiD

Last edited:

kraw23

Smash Apprentice
specifically Awestin vs VoiD
Heh, we saw Awestin vs ESAM which might be as good as we'll get. Sad he isn't travelling much. He may even be the best Ness after his win over BestNess.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Heh, we saw Awestin vs ESAM which might be as good as we'll get. Sad he isn't travelling much. He may even be the best Ness after his win over BestNess.
True but I wouldn’t be surprised if VoiD runs into BestNess or FOW eventually. They’ll all be in plenty of top 64s

And Awestin I would say is the best ness, no pun intended, but BestNess is grinding hard and just getting better and better. I think the future is bright for Ness and I hope we’ll get to see another VoiD vs. Ness MU soon. Especially after he said Ness was “free” on stream

D

Deleted member

Awsten is probably the definitive best Ness player he as wins on like everyone who pops there dirty head at a shockwave.

Top Bottom