• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friday Night CREW BATTLES @ Shadowloo Showdown 2014. Team Lineups + Sidebets + TRASHTALK THREAD

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
If Basty vs the world happens, at least he'll make everyones expectations by actually showing up. Shame on me for not showing up when I had the chance to shine. That's okay though. I'll SurPr15e everybody at Shadowloo Showdown. HEADS UP PEOPLE, THE GRANDMASTER AND KNIGHT OF SMASH BROS IS HERE.

Basty

Smash Ace
:marthmelee::foxmelee::sheikmelee::falconmelee::pikachumelee:/:drmario: boom there you go
my other characters suck lol
Doc and Pika is more of what I feel like on the day
Dekar make it happen (or basty vs the world where I play all 26 characters vs 26 aussies)

Last edited:

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
IT'S HAPPENING, MY LOINS ARE BURNING, MY NIPPLES ARE HARD, I GENTLY TAKE MY **** OUT OF MY PANTS WHILE I WATCH DEKAR GO FIRST AND PICK MARTH. I SLOWLY START STROKING IT UP AND DOWN. 15 MINUTES HAVE PASSED, DEKAR KEEPS GIMPING NON-STOP AND MAKING MAX USAGE OF THE PRECIOUS LEDGE, HE'S STILL ON 4 STOCK. I START SPEEDING UP, FASTER AND FASTER, I GET IMPATIENT AND START USING BOTH HANDS. DEKAR IS STILL ON 4 STOCK. FINALLY THEY SEND ARMADA IN TO FIGHT, DREAMLAND, 4 STOCK. **** STARTS TO GO DOWN...ONE STOCK, TWO STOCK, THREE STOCK, FOUR STOCK, SEMEN STARTS PUMPING UP MY **** WHILE DEKAR DANCES ABOUT HIS 4 STOCK AND LUCKY CONGRATULATES HIM WITH A HANDSHAKE.
Oh well, you know what they say. DEKAR IS LOVE, DEKAR IS LIFE.

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
QLD is not represented by just 5 players, as we have around 15 players attending the event.

Make the crew battle larger or we will face off in QLD crews.

EDITS: Subs aren't included either.

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
QLD is not represented by just 5 players, as we have around 15 players attending the event.

Make the crew battle larger or we will face off in QLD crews.

EDITS: Subs aren't included either.
How big do you propose?​

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Adding more players to the Qld vs Vic crew battle will only make it more difficult for Qld to keep it remotely close. Vic's pool of talent is much deeper than the rest of Australia. Losing Rob hurts enough already, let's not diminish our chances even more.

*cough*

I mean... VIC IS GONNA GET ****ED UUUUUUUUUP

I think I could take haikal

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
10v10 would be slaughter. Letting us use like redact dekar toshi atticus splice skeletom cao forte joey redx

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
I think it should remain 5 man crews, and I think the lineup puppy chose is the correct choice

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
Adding more players to the Qld vs Vic crew battle will only make it more difficult for Qld to keep it remotely close. Vic's pool of talent is much deeper than the rest of Australia. Losing Rob hurts enough already, let's not diminish our chances even more.

*cough*

I mean... VIC IS GONNA GET ****ED UUUUUUUUUP
there's nothing wrong with some healthy competition so expect to playoff if its less than 10.

Basty

Smash Ace
how about to suit queensland
qld vs vic and qld vs nsw with 5 different players like maybe Smopup Haikal Cal Tranq and Mytus on one crew and Syke, Phrase, Tristan and 2 others (my Queensland knowledge is little) on another
also if basty vs the world 26 v 26 happens I think I should be choosing who I face
(and I wouldnt just choose crap players promise)

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
how about to suit queensland
qld vs vic and qld vs nsw with 5 different players like maybe Smopup Haikal Cal Tranq and Mytus on one crew and Syke, Phrase, Tristan and 2 others (my Queensland knowledge is little) on another
also if basty vs the world 26 v 26 happens I think I should be choosing who I face
(and I wouldnt just choose crap players promise)
LOL QLD ALREADY GONNA GET ****ING DESTROYED. IT'S ALREADY OGRE. NO NEED TO MAKE THEIR LIVES EVEN HARDER BY PUTTING MYTUS IN THEIR CREW.
PS I LOVE YOU JEREMY

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
its fine u can just go with the 5 proposed but its just disappointing that not everyone was considered i think it'd been a good idea to have larger crews but if time is an issue thats ok

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
LOL QLD ALREADY GONNA GET ****ING DESTROYED. IT'S ALREADY OGRE. NO NEED TO MAKE THEIR LIVES EVEN HARDER BY PUTTING MYTUS IN THEIR CREW.
PFFFFT, AT LEAST I WOULDN'T BE AS DETRIMENTAL TO THE QLD CREW AS YOU WOULD BE IF THEY SWAPPED YOU INTO THE VIC LINE UP.

YOU AND MILES READY TO GIVE ME AND PHRASE ANOTHER TASTE OF THAT SWEET ASS AT SHADOWLOO? YOU READY TO FRONT UP SOME CASH AND PAY US TO DO IT THIS TIME ROUND IF YOU AIN'T ALREADY SHAKIN TOO BAD?

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
PFFFFT, AT LEAST I WOULDN'T BE AS DETRIMENTAL TO THE QLD CREW AS YOU WOULD BE IF THEY SWAPPED YOU INTO THE VIC LINE UP.

YOU AND MILES READY TO GIVE ME AND PHRASE ANOTHER TASTE OF THAT SWEET *** AT SHADOWLOO? YOU READY TO FRONT UP SOME CASH AND PAY US TO DO IT THIS TIME ROUND IF YOU AIN'T ALREADY SHAKIN TOO BAD?
YOU'RE ****ING ON!
MYTUS AND PHRASE VS MILES AND PCG EXHIBITION MATCH MYTUS AND PHRASE GONNA REK CALLING IT
BASTY ****ING KNOWS YOU GUYS ARE MORE ****ED THAN A MALE RED BACK SPIDER

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
I'LL TAKE A SIDEBET $30 FOR REDACT > CHAPPOS
ANYONE? I'M NOT EVEN GONNA WATCH IT JUST HAND OVER THE MONEY AND PREPARE A CONGRATULATORY SPEECH

Top Bottom