• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Fri. July 24th] | Stratos Weekly | Hosted by Stratos Smash (STR)

Liyrex

Smash Apprentice
Daein (Or Albany, NY whatever makes more sense)
NNID
Liyrex
3DS FC
3265-5244-3896
Hiya everyone, So i wanted to host a tournament. I run a clan and upstate New York called Stratos Smash and i while i may not be the best within my own squad i wanted to help spread word of our name and scout some future prospects ; ) Its open to anyone and for those of you in the 3DS community who know me id love to see all of you again in the brackets.

So it will be on 3DS.(For Wii U people we will have a separate tourney on Friday July 24th hosted by STR | Kapachi) This one will be hosted by yours truly STR | Liyrex.

Now for the fun part.
Check in will begin at 12.00 P.M. EST on Friday. Tournament will begin at 2:00 P.M. EST
Rules:
3 Stock 8 Mins best of three in bracket, best of 5 in all semis and finals.
Striking is 1-2-1 (winner bans two stages)
Customs are gentleman's based, BOTH combatants must agree to it before the match begins.
DLC characters are allowed (Roys My Boy)
Starter Stages:
-FD
-Battlefield
-Yoshis Island
-Omega Stages

Counter-picks:
-Prism Tower
-Arena Ferox
-Reset Bomb Forrest
-Dreamland (If owned)

In the event of a time out, the player with more stocks left shall be declared winner of match, if both combatants have an even number of stocks, then the player with lower damage shall be the winner. If combatants trigger sudden death by other means or have the same percentage following the matches conclusion a one stock tiebreaker will be played with two minutes on Final destination.

In the event of a suicide move deciding the matches outcome (Ganon's side special, DK's throw, Kirby's neutral special,) Whoever the game declares to be the winner is the winner.

Communications:
Communications will be hosted though a mibbit thread, Channel #STR3DS
If you are unfamiliar with mibbit, just go to mibbit.com type the channel name (#STR3DS) in the channel box and your nickname in the box labeled Nick.

Here is the link to the sign up screen. Have fun and good luck.
-Liyrex

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/zyk1NZlyxf

Last edited:
Top Bottom