• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fresh Slate for 2011 Swamp****** PR

gallax

Smash Hero
U guys r lucky i dont live there. Id be cg'ing ya'll with pika right and left and up and down. Viper would hate me. Lol.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Finally a Falco on top of SOMETHING.

Yeah man i work hard to stay on top of my crew. We are always trying to get better.

U guys r lucky i dont live there. Id be cg'ing ya'll with pika right and left and up and down. Viper would hate me. Lol.
Yeah i would be doomed to get Cged to 100% forever lol

see you both at Holy Smash

btw good tourney last sat gallax

gallax

Smash Hero
Ty viper. ANd i wouldnt go pika and cg ya. Thats too mean. Id rather go marth and fthrow>dair spike. Much easier to kill that way :chuckle:

dskank

Smash Journeyman
looks good, good ****
maybe RKO should be above me and meglon, has a better record overall, ima try to bring him back into smash this year

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
looks good, good ****
maybe RKO should be above me and meglon, has a better record overall, ima try to bring him back into smash this year
yeah he is to good. but you have played better as of late. Thats why i put you over him.

I hope you can get him back in to the smash scene

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
<content redacted>

I know! It should be DWho's PR. it would look something like this

1.D
2.D
3.D
4.D
5.D
6.Who
7.Who
8.Who
9Who
10.?

Last edited by a moderator:

dskank

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten Dskank twice in a MM. I think a swap is in order.
and ive beaten u once in tourney and once in a mm, and my mm was for more money and more recent then the one u won. and i do better in tournament. and im not a virgin that falls asleep at parties, and ima swamp***** and ur not even niglet worthy. and u got that wario swag going on which doesnt even help.

edit: idk what u edited but i suspect it was **** talk

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
and ive beaten u once in tourney and once in a mm, and my mm was for more money and more recent then the one u won. and i do better in tournament. and im not a virgin that falls asleep at parties, and ima swamp***** and ur not even niglet worthy. and u got that wario swag going on which doesnt even help.

edit: idk what u edited but i suspect it was **** talk
So that makes us 2-2 each in MM's. wario swag is one thing but maybe you should get off the edge and quit letting your little bow do the work.

how about this $5 MM Best of 3 matches. what do you say?

dskank

Smash Journeyman
y would i mm that scrub when he wouldnt pay me after i beat him anyway, if he wants to play me he can talk to me about it in person when i get down there or just wait till we see each other in tourney.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
anyone going to Pound 5?

I'm going, i'll do a couple brawl MM's (or melee) with any of you there.

1$'s best of 3.

Top Bottom