• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frequently Asked Questions (And Answers) from New Greninja Players

Guide Frequently Asked Questions (And Answers) from New Greninja Players

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Chainz. submitted a new guide:

Frequently Asked Questions (And Answers) from New Greninja Players - a run-down of all you need to know before you decide to main Greninja

Why did you make this FAQ; what should I learn from it?

If you have no idea what Greninja is, finding the answer can be confusing. Some will tell you that Greninja is hidden top tier character with difficult but incredibly potent combos. Others will say to you that Greninja has no potential, due to not having any real strengths. You’ll hear stories of how Ver1.0.0 3DS Greninja was metagame Icarus, who came crashing down to the ground for flying too close towards...
Read more about this guide...

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Sorry guys, I accidentally upload the rough draft last week, but this is the official ver 1.0.0 version!

:150:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I plan to flesh out the bad match ups sections soon. I already did so for sheik, will do for sonic and the others. Will add another section for Cloud under there as well.

:150:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Sorry for the late post, but the matchup image dissapeared. Can you please re-upload it?

Igneo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Proximamente.
by chance I came to see smashcords and I run into this!
Thank you!! I will read it when I have time.

Top Bottom