• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FREE PHOTO SHOP WORK

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
also as well i have been doing these commissions i just forget sometimes about certain ones so im sorry if anyones has been forgotten im trying my best here XP

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
yes! iv been super busy with school recentley due to exams . please understand that these are things i do in my free time so its very hard to balance everything . however i do know that you were one of the first people to ask for stuff so ill try my best to have it done asap.
Thanks a bunch man :)

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
thanks for every one cooperating through this slow time exams will be over soon and then I can do everyone's requests . I promise all of you that they will be done .

Baconbasket

Smash Cadet
NNID
Breadbasket
3DS FC
4700-0743-8775
Hey! I know you seem to be overwhelmed right now, but I can wait for your time.

I'm getting my Twitch channel going again, and my followers have been going up at a fast rate! If you can help me with things like:

Notification banners
Cartoony/eccentric fonts
Possibly a Layout

I would appreciate it SO MUCH! I'll be sure to credit you and everything, of course! Hope to hear back from you!

(Also, if it helps, Baconfreakshow is my Skype, if you need to contact me.)

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
Hey! I know you seem to be overwhelmed right now, but I can wait for your time.

I'm getting my Twitch channel going again, and my followers have been going up at a fast rate! If you can help me with things like:

Notification banners
Cartoony/eccentric fonts
Possibly a Layout

I would appreciate it SO MUCH! I'll be sure to credit you and everything, of course! Hope to hear back from you!

(Also, if it helps, Baconfreakshow is my Skype, if you need to contact me.)
np i can for sure when i have some free time

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
okay guys im back and ready to work ! ill be going through all my msgs tonight and making a list of every single commission that needs to be done . then i will post this list in the thread so everyone can see whats happening when . i will also have estimated times for them to be done . if you request is not on the list when i post it shoot me a msg and ill add it . its nice to be back and working again :).

so currently i have the following people needing images done :

wags

thunder cat

benny p

mcwaffles

xerxes_oli

if you are not on this list send me a personal msg describing your commission and you will be added to the list .

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
okay guys im back and ready to work ! ill be going through all my msgs tonight and making a list of every single commission that needs to be done . then i will post this list in the thread so everyone can see whats happening when . i will also have estimated times for them to be done . if you request is not on the list when i post it shoot me a msg and ill add it . its nice to be back and working again :).

so currently i have the following people needing images done :

wags

thunder cat

benny p

mcwaffles

xerxes_oli

if you are not on this list send me a personal msg describing your commission and you will be added to the list .
Yo. I am not sure if you remember me, but I asked you for something a while ago. You said that you were busy with other commissions and school. So, yeah. Take your time, and please have fun!

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
Yo. I am not sure if you remember me, but I asked you for something a while ago. You said that you were busy with other commissions and school. So, yeah. Take your time, and please have fun!
hey buddah i actually finished your and forgot to send it my bad XD ill send it tonight broski :)

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
hey buddah i actually finished your and forgot to send it my bad XD ill send it tonight broski :)
Oh, nice. Thanks!
I really appreciate it. So, I forgot why you were doing this... Wasn't for experience for a job?

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
Oh, nice. Thanks!
I really appreciate it. So, I forgot why you were doing this... Wasn't for experience for a job?
yes! its now turned more into a portfolio project to help me go to college just another way the smash community has changed my life actually . :D

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
yes! its now turned more into a portfolio project to help me go to college just another way the smash community has changed my life actually . :D
So cool of you! Smash had changed my life significant as well. Well thnk you for working for free, and I hope you can achieve what you want!

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
hey everyone ! just a small update with the portfolio stuff . apparentley it was good beacuse i have been selected from 35 kids in all of ontario to attend classes at mohawk college for graphic design :D :D im so happy and i can thank all of you enough . each and every one of you have changed my life and i want to thank you all by doing a image with all of your usernames on it for all of you to have . so if i have ever done a image for you pm me within this week and let me know what you would want for your little section in the image . again thank you all so much you have made my dreams a reality :)

EpicDino

Smash Rookie
NNID
alex26599
Are you still taking these free comissions? If you are, I was wondering if you could make me an avatar and maybe a forum signature that I can use on here and similar sites.

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
hey guys so for this round of commission I have
epic dino
king capital
sirswitchup
ez yuji
lilidan 596

I will be accepting more commissions once these ones are finished thanks for everyone's patience .
if you do have a request just pm me and I will add it to the next round of commissions . if I missed your name and you have contacted me within the last week or so let me know im very forgetful XD

Last edited:

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
hey everyone good news ! i finally got my laptop back :3 so as a celebration all the commissions will be done tonight :D . so make sure to check your pms tomorrow morning they should have a little gift in them ;)

KingCapital

Smash Cadet
NNID
KeeganIsTopTier
Just got my graphics! Looks amazing and it was definitely worth the wait. I hope everyone is as satisfied as I am. Would def recommend. Great graphics + the price of free = Good deal!

Mr. Game & Watch Rates this 9/9

SirSwitchUp

Smash Rookie
NNID
SirSwitchUp
3DS FC
1177-9483-9685
Got my graphic from him and I was far from disappointed, amazing work and it being free! Its impossible to pass up this opportunity! Amazing work from Shaxstax and keep doing what you're doing :)

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
kudos to shaxstax shaxstax , he made a sick pic for me too. I should freakin use it, i forgot all about using it XD

was my laptop wallpaper for ages!

Anyways, you rock.

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
hey everyone I want to thank all of you for supporting me in my journey through the world of smash and Photoshop! in saying this im going to start doing paid commissions ! im only doing this because its very hard to make such a variety of things and having to learn them in the process . so in saying this what is going to be paid ? i will only be charging for stream overlays since these are the only images that really give me a hard time ( since every one has to be drawn out differently ). in saying this i will be doing standard free commissions ( 1920x1080 images ) for free still . Im excited to start doing this actually just because iv never been paid to do commissions through Paypal so it should be fun and the next step in my graphic design career :).

Eto

Smash Rookie
NNID
Swegitup
hi im shaxstax from southern ontario . im currently doing free photoshop work to expand my portfolio . i have done work for E.M.G ( even match up gaming ) in the past and currently work at a digital marketing firm making social share images . i will not turn down any request and will try my best :) . also any request given will most likely be completed on wensday or thursday of that week .
May I have art made for me? I just want a picture with C. Falcon, Cloud, and Bayonetta. Hope I get a response!

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
ight everyone so i know i kinda dropped this thread and i never got back to people it was due to literally having no internet all summer but now i have my own place with internet so i guess im saying commissions are back open .

Gloveboy90

Smash Rookie
ight everyone so i know i kinda dropped this thread and i never got back to people it was due to literally having no internet all summer but now i have my own place with internet so i guess im saying commissions are back open .
Can i get one.

Muxedo

Smash Rookie
Is this still an available service? Just wondering, and is this just photo editing, or could you actually draw? I kinda want Blue Bow Puff (from Melee) to be drawn in someones art style.

Top Bottom