• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FREE PHOTO SHOP WORK

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
hi im shaxstax from southern ontario . im currently doing free photoshop work to expand my portfolio . i have done work for E.M.G ( even match up gaming ) in the past and currently work at a digital marketing firm making social share images . i will not turn down any request and will try my best :) . also any request given will most likely be completed on wensday or thursday of that week .

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Although i don't have all the resources for you yet, I want to get a general logo and wallpaper/PR image.

Would you be up for that?

N26

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarkMusik
3DS FC
3179-6074-2722
My profile pic has been barren since I've joined this site. Would I be able to request something that will represent my main as Falco? I'm eager to see what you can do!

LeWall

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eriiluup
Ill send you an email today, im building a scene in Longueuil Canada, Got a place, A gaming room, with tv and just need some Ads with a cool logo and Cover.

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
im back everyone ! after taking a week off due to the passing of a family member im back and ready to do work for you guys so send those requests !

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
Do you play smash 3ds or wiiu? I have a request that will vary depending on your answer

MadSlays

Smash Rookie
NNID
MadSlayz
3DS FC
1349-8227-6136
Would it be possible for you to create for me a new profile picture/avi for me, resembling the one I already use but with my mains (Rosaluma and Pit) somewhere in the picture

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
3ds or wiiu?

Anyway my request is to get a picture of 3 pikachu using up b to make a letter Z. And a Falco and Fox using up b to make a V. The stage is omega battlefield. The Z is on the left end the v is on the right end. I already have a 3ds picture of the fox and falco, maybe you could apply photo shop to get the Z.

WAGS

Smash Rookie
hi im shaxstax from southern ontario . im currently doing free photoshop work to expand my portfolio . i have done work for E.M.G ( even match up gaming ) in the past and currently work at a digital marketing firm making social share images . i will not turn down any request and will try my best :) . also any request given will most likely be completed on wensday or thursday of that week .
Hey, in addition to smash bros melee I also play a lot of Magic: The Gathering and I've been wanting to get a custom playmat made for my cards. My two mains in smash are green Samus and green Fox so I was thinking about seeing if someone who is talented with photoshop could help put something together to go on a 24x16 playmat. Let me know if you're interested in working on this. I'd really appreciate it :)

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
Hey, in addition to smash bros melee I also play a lot of Magic: The Gathering and I've been wanting to get a custom playmat made for my cards. My two mains in smash are green Samus and green Fox so I was thinking about seeing if someone who is talented with photoshop could help put something together to go on a 24x16 playmat. Let me know if you're interested in working on this. I'd really appreciate it :)
no problem ill making something super coo for you . i play magic as well so i get were you are coming from XD

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
Could I get a cool icon to use for here, twitter icon, and facebook profile pic?
Something that is centralized around the Dark Samus alt from sm4sh and Shuckle with sunglasses. :)

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
My windows 10 update killed my photoshop, but its a work in progress for fix. Can you edit an image for me? (anytime before December 20th would be nice...) But I would like mine after everyone else's. Just a little Christmas theme of the photo attached (the blue to green, and yellow to red) Thanks.
rzh0WSU.jpg 4i9zMa5iE.png

shaxstax

Smash Cadet

Rotkéh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4485-1555-4700
Hi. Im hosting a tourney and i need something to represent it or a logo or them etc.could you help me out yo

Last edited:

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Just shot you an email! :)

Xerxes_Oli

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm currently trying with a friend to make a tournament for the Melee/Pm scene where i live (waco Texas) and i would be super amazing if you could make/Photoshop a logo/banner for the tournament. Right now the name we have for it is "It goes hard in Paint" and we wanted to work around that possibly having paint or characters fighting or the word smash covered in colors of paint. we don't mind using smash 4 character designs but if the title of smash could be Melee's that would be perfect.

yoyokid

Yoyo Kid
NNID
NLSYOYOKID
:4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness:Are you still doing these ?? if so can u please help me out i need some photo shop work done i really would like a cool profile pic of a costume Ness with 818 won his Cap ! and a shirt that says YoyoKid please if your able to do this please contact me:4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness:

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
So...are these happening?
yes! iv been super busy with school recentley due to exams . please understand that these are things i do in my free time so its very hard to balance everything . however i do know that you were one of the first people to ask for stuff so ill try my best to have it done asap.

Top Bottom